Invitation for National Competitive Bid
(Procurement No.: AfRRA-004/2011)
1 . The Afar National Regional State Rural Roads Authority has allocated sufficient budget to construct Chifra & Ewa Bridges to an eligible Contractor.
2. ANRS Rural Roads Authority then now invites registered contractors of Category GC-4 or above with their professional and trade license valid for the year 201 0 E.C. registered for VAT, having tax clearance certificate and PPAWebsite on time Registration to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction of the following Bridges Project
|Lot No||Project Name||Project Description|
|1||Chifra Bridges construction project||construction of 3 bridges over anderkelo (40m span), bishanabahe (24m Span), & dedeba (12m span ) river|
|2||Ewa Bridges construction project||Construction of 2 bridges over duba (24m span )& alelesubla (40m span) river|
3. A bidder is allowed to compete only for one of the mentioned projects (either Lot 2 or LOT 3)
4. The Bidding will be conduced in accordance through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures Specified in the bidding documents and are open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at ANRS Rural Roads Authority at the address given below between 7:30 to 11:30 AM and 3:30 to 5:30 PM from Monday to Thursday, 7:30 to 10:30 AM and 3:30 to 5:30 PM on Friday. A complete sett of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and the document mentioned under item (2) above to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 from the bid announcement date to the final bid submission date.Address: Afar Rural Roads Authority, Road Design, Construction & Maintenance Core Process, First Floor,Room No. 01
6. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Information and Bid Security” and “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the two envelopes should be sealed in an outer single envelope.
7. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages Qualification first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before the 30th calendar day of this bid announcement at 4:30 PM in the afternoon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 500,000.00(five hundred thousand Birr). Late bis will be rejected Qualification information will be opened in the presence of bidders/ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below on the next day and time of final bid submission as stated above.General Manager, ANRS Rural Roads Authority,P.O.Box 41, Semera, Afar,Tel +251 0336660080/263, Fax +251 0336660755/754
9. ANRS Rural Roads Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without giving any reasons.
Afar Rural Roads Authority
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday October 30, 2018