INVITATION TO BID
FOR NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
Bid No. NCB/ GOV/G004/2018
Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority (AAWSA) invites interested bidders to participate in the tender for the supply of:
- Lot 1:- Bearings for Pumps and Motors,
- Lot 2:- Valves, fittings, GS pipes & Galvanized MI fitting,
- Lot 3:- Wires, cable lug, vulcanizing kit and insulation tapes,
- Lot 4:- Circuit Breakers,
- Lot 5:- Power tools, portable Machines, hand tools and measuring tools,
- Lot 6:- Compressor and dewatering pumps,
- Lot 7:- Lighting materials
- Lot 8:- Workshop and Maintenance Materials and Equipments and
- Lot 9:- Generator Spare parts.
1 . The bid documents shall be purchased from the Procurement Support Process during office hours against payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred ) upon presentation of registration certificate from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development of Ethiopia, renewed trade License for the current year, tax clearance certificate & VAT registration certificate.
2. The bid shall be submitted in two envelopes: 1 . Technical envelope 2. Financial envelope. One original and one copy.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office ofA.A.W.S.A procurement support process Located, around Megenagna, next to customs Authority Head Office, on the road to old 24 Kebele, P.O.BOX 1 505, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Tel. +251 011 6673646/ 011 6624972/ 011 6630857, Fax: – +251 011 662392 4, E-mail: email@example.com.
4. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security ofBirr 30,000.00 (Thirty thousand) for lot 1 ,2,6 and 7 (for each) and Birr 50,000 (fifty thousand) for lot 3,4,5 and 8 (for each) and Lot 9 Birr 50,000 /fifty thousand birr/ in the form of cash payment order (C.P.O) or a bank guarantee ofCash, Bid security should be in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the bid documents.
5. All eligibility certificates should be found in the original technical document envelope and are submitted in the tender box on or before the closing date.
6. The procuring entity reserves the right to increase/decrease by 20% the goods indicated in the tender document.
7. The winner supplier shall furnish 10% of the contract amount as performance security within 15 days as of the contract signing date.
8. The bid must be deposit in the tender box prepared for this purpose at or before 10:00 A.M. on Nov. 27, 2018.
9. The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend on Nov. 27, 2018 at 10:30 A..M.
10. The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially or wholly.
Addis Ababa Water & Sewerage Authority (AAWSA) Addis Ababa
Address:- Megnagna square, next to Revenue & Customs
Authority Head Office on the road to old 24 Kebele, and
Tel.+251 0116-673646, 0116-630857
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday November 6, 2018