INVITATION TO TENDER
- Ambo University invites GC/BC Class I contractors for the construction of:
- Lot 1. Classroom, Laboratory and Office building at Ambo University Main Campus, Ambo.
- Lot 2 / Classroom, Laboratory and Office building at Ambo University Woliso Campus.
- Bidders have to present original registration certificate from the Federal Ministry of Finance & Economic development, renewed license for the year 2010 EC (2017·2018 GC): Trade License, Construction license, Clearance letter and VAT registration certificate to obtain the bidding document.
- Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and Financial proposals. A contractor will be selected under Quality and cost- based selection procedures described in the bidding document. A contractor is allowed to bid only for one lot. Any interested and eligible bidder may purchase a complete set of document from Ambo University main Campus Procurement and Property Administration Directorate with a non refundable fee of ETB 1000.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in the form of certified cheque (CPO) or a Bank Guarantee of amount ETB 500,000.00. Bids must be delivered to Ambo University within 45 Cal. days from the first announcement of the tender in Addis Zemen/Ethiopian Herald. The bid will be closed on the 45th day at 10:00 am and will be opened at 10:30 am in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives. If the 45th day is a holiday, it will be closed and opened on the next working day at the same time.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening.
- Only the Financial proposal of the bidders who pass the technical evaluation shall be opened in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend, on the date to be announced by the employer.
- For contractors who are doing projects with the university, they must bring letter from the client for their good performance
- Black listed contractors due to poor performance, termination of .projects or any other reason cannot compete for this bid. (Whenever recognized will automatically be rejected)The University reserves the right to revoke any or all part of the bids.
For further information, contact procurement and Property Administration Directorate
Tel: +251 l1363825
አዲስ ዘመን: ማክሰኞ መጋቢት 4 ቀን 2010 ዓ . ም