Invitation for Bid (IFB)
Bid No OCFCU/CFBB01/2010
The Office of Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union now invites contractor of having category of GC/BC 4 and above that eligible and qualified bidders which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bid for the construction of coffee processing, Roasting and Grinding factory building located at Oromia Regional State around Finfinnee Oromia special zone, Gelan Town.
- Bidders required to present a renewed business and trade License for the current years 2010E.C only Professional Practice certificate, PPA registration certificate, its tax Clearance from Federal or any Regional Revenue Bureau Valid at Least bid Submission date and VAT registration certificate. A detail qualification criteria is stated in the bidding document. .
- A complete set of bidding document and can obtained up on the payment not returned Birr 400.00 from the head office during the working day Monday to Saturday at the time of 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM for Monday to Friday, and 8:00 Am to 12:00Am for Saturday only. Starting from the first date of this notice posted in The Ethiopian Herald for fifteen (15) working days up on Submission of a written application.
- The deadline or final Submission date of the proposal will be on 16th working day of this announcement at 4:00 Am Local time and opening of this proposal will be on 16th date of this announcement at 4:30 Am local time. If 16th date is nonworking date it will be proceed on the next working date with mentioned Submission and opening time. Late bidders shall be rejected.
- Bid document, i.e. both technical document and financial will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives.
- The bidders should return the original bid document and fill forms on the information required for Open Tender, Stamp, Seal, and Sign the bid document failure to do this so results as non responsive and rejects automatically.
- Wax sealed bid marked as per the instruction given to the bidders in the tender document.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 5% of the total amount of bid in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperatives Union Limited
Liability has the right to reject all or parts of bids.
Address: Oromia Special Zone Surround Finfinnee, Gelan Town,
Debrezeit Road, Tel. 0114 450046
Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 30 2018