Invitation to National Bid (IFB) BID NO- 01-2018
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the worlds poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the living standards of people who cannot meet their basic needs by strengthening capacity to meet those needs and responding to emergency situations where necessary.
Concern worldwide- Ethiopia invites sealed bid from eligible and competent bidders to supply the under described materials.
|Lot No.||Item Description||Unit||Quantity|
|01||POLY plastic water tanker||10,000 liter capacity||Pcs||10|
|02||POLY plastic water tanker||5000 liter Capacity poly||Pcs||35|
- A complete set of bid documents can be obtained from the addresses during working hours starting from 22 March 2018. Concern World Wide, Addis Ababa Ethiopia. Country office Sholla Market Yeka Sub- city. kebele 13/14 Telephone: + 251 11 661 1730
- Bidders MUST provide valid business licenses copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Bidders are required to sign tender declaration and should be presented along with the bid proposal.
- Bidders should submit their offer with separate sealed envelope (technical & financial) and submit to Concern Worldwide Country office on or before 4 April,2018 at 10:00 A.M.
- Bid will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in person at Concern Worldwide Country office on 4 April, 2018 at 10:30 A.M.
- Bidders can submit their offer either for single items or collectively
- If further clarification is required bidders can contact our Logistics unit with the above address
- Failure to comply any of the condition from (2& 3) above shall result in automatic rejection
- Concern World WI e reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
ሪፖርተር: ረቡዕ መጋቢት 12 ቀን 2010 ዓ . ም