BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF WORKS
Procurement No. NCB/001/2010
The Desert Locust Control Organization for Eastern Africa (DLCOEA) is a Regional Organization established by International Convention signed by the Governments of Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. Our mandate is to control Migratory Pests in the Region.
The DLCOEA invites bidders for project work “DLCOEA COMPOUND SITE LAYOUT AND LANDSCAPE DESIGN”.
General description of works that are subject of the procurement is: Construction of Compound
Asphalt, Concrete Tile Walk Ways, Compound Drainage Lines, Fences, Parking Garage, Main
Gate and Guard House, Security Posts, Street Furniture and Signs, Planting Grass, Shrubs and Trees.
A Bidder shall amend the evidence of its continued eligibility with the following documents:(
- i) CAT 6 GC and above.
- (ii) Company profile.
- (iii) Bid security amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One hundred thousand only) in an acceptable form of CPO/Bank guarantee.
- (iv) VAT registration certificate issued by the Tax authority in case of contract value of 100,000
- (One hundred thousand birr) and above.
- (v) Renewed trade license in 2010 E.C.
- (vi) Recommendation letters from the clients the contractor served.
- (vii) Relevant professional practice; appreciation certificate shall be required.
- (viii) Renewal registration certificate from the MOC.
- (ix) Tax Clearance Certificate from Inland Revenue Authority.
A complete set of Bidding documents in English language can be purchased by interested bidders on the addresses below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Eth. Birr 500.00 (Birr Five hundred only).
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 31st day after the bid is advertised
at 10:00 a.m.
Bidders will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend
in person at the DLCOEA Headquarters on the same day (31st day) at 10:30 a.m.
The DLCOEA has the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
All correspondence should be addressed and submitted as follows:
P.O. Box 4255
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia
Desert Locust Control Organization for Eastern Africa (DLCOEA)
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, March 13 2018