Invitation to Bid
Procurement Reference Number: SOD/MUN/W30/2010
- The Office of Finance and Economic Development (OFED) of Wolaita Sodo City having legal address at:
|Region||Southern nations, nationalities and peoples region|
- The OFED now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction of G+4 Cadaster Office.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Open Biding and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Office of Finance and Economic Development, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30AM to 12:30PM and from 1:30PM to 5:30PM.
- Qualification requirements include: Legal, Professional, Technical and Financial admissibility of the bids, as detailed in the Bidding Documents. In addition a bidder shall submit a renewed certificate of competence showing that it is a contractor of Grade5 BC/GC & above Contractors. This is to be verified when necessary.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 500 ETB (Five Hundred Ethiopian Birr). The method of payment will be in cash, against a receipt. The Bidding Documents will not be sent by any other method than through a bidders representative (in person).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 9:30 AM, 03 May2018. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10:00AM, 03 May2018.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 200,000 ETB (Two hundred thousand Ethiopian Birr) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- The Office of Finance and Economic Development of Wolaita Sodo City reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is:
|Public Body:||Office of Finance and Economic Development|
|Authorized Representative:||Tesema Tantu,046-180-08 63|
|Room Number||Procurement case team Room|
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 30 2018