Re-Invitation to Bid
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
ANRS Council Design and Build River Side Park Project
Procurement Reference No. 001/2010
- Amhara National Regional State (ANRS) Council Office is desirous of engaging a contractor for the ANRS Design and Build River Side Park Project with Lump Sun (Fixed Price) contract.
- ANRS Council Office now invites eligible bidders of BC/GC of Grade-I (One) – Grade III with relevant experience and valid licenses for the year 201 7/201 8 to submit sealed bids for the ANRS Design and Build River Side Park Project at Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
- The Design works shall be completed within 30 calendar days for the commencement of the work.
- The Construction of the works shall be completed within 180 calendar days from the commencement of the work.
- The bid remains floating from March 13, 2018 up to April 12, 2018.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be collected by the bidder at working hour upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred Only) in person either from Head Quarter, Abba Architects Plc Office 5th Floor, Awash Towers, P.O.Box 12358, Addis Ababa Ethiopia, or ANRS council office, 2nd floor, Room No 40, P.O.Box 1 324, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Yoseph Bereded, Telephone No: +251 911 202946 at Addis Ababa or Mr. Haile Birhan, Telephone No. +251 91 871 3968 at Bahir. Dar
- All bids must be accompanied for Design and Build by a bid security of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Thousand) or the equivalent in a freely convertible currency, in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee in the form provided in the Bid Document payable to the Employer at the first demand without any contestation whatsoever, and must be submitted at the address of: ANRS Council Office, 2nd floor, room No. 40 P.O.Box 1324 Bahir Dar, Ethiopia,Telephone No.: + 251 918 71 39 68, Fax No.: +251 582 20 25 11
- The Bid comprising for Design and Build of technical and financial document must be delivered in separate sealed envelopes in two copies as original and copy of the document to the address given above on or before April 12, 2018 at 14:00 hour local time. All copies of the bid shall be submitted in separate envelop.i.e., technical proposal, financial offer and bid security for both Design and Build and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPIES” both for the technical proposal and financial offer. The bid bond shall be part of the technical proposal but in a separately sealed envelope.
- Bids will be opened on April 12, 2018 at 14:30 Local time.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of one hundred twenty (120) calendar days after bid opening.
- ANRS Council Office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to later, amend or cancel this request if deemed to be of the interest, to annul the bid process and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Amhara National Regional State Regional Council Office
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, March 13 2018