Invitation for Bids
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia One WASH National Program
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of implementation of One WASH National Program, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of Civil Works for Legeoda Gudunfata Rural Water Supply System.
- Dire Dawa Water, Mines & Energy Office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for construction of Civil Works for Legeoda Gudunfata Rural Water Supply System.
|No.||Bid Ref. No||Description of the work|
|1||DDWATER/ OWNP/CW/ 01/2017||Construction of:- borehole collector & transmission main pipe work, water conveyance system, booster pump station, masonry reservoirs, water points , break pressure tank & guard house etc|
- Bidding will be conducted through NCB procedures and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and obtain the bidding documents during office hours 09:00AM to 05:00 PM.
- Bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria to qualify for award of the contract:
- a. Minimum average annual Construction turnover of ETB 26,365,500 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3years.
- b. The Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated as ETB 4,000,000.00
- c. Experience under construction contracts in the role of prime contractor, subcontractor, or management contractor for at least the last 5 (five) years, starting from 8th July 2013
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 300 (Three Hundred Birr) for each bidding documents on cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 30th April 2018, 9:30AM.Electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders or their designated representatives at the address mentioned below on 30th April, 2018; 10:00AM.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 100,000.00 in freely convertible currency..
The address referred to above is: Dire Dawa Water, Mines & Energy Office:
Telephone: +251251113358, Facsimile number: +251251111132,
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 30 2018