Invitation for Bid
For the drilling and construction of Shallow Water wells for rural water supply projects. West Shoa Zone Water, Mineral and Energy Office invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders (contractors) to construct the drilling of shallow Water Wells by Capital budget and COwash 2010.E.C Rural water supply projects indifferent woredas (Districts) of the zone. These projects are:
- Lot one: Dobbitokkofa, Amaro, Mako, Arabsa, Qotta, Burayu (EjereWoreda) and Didimtu(AdaabergaWoreda) Dada, Talgu,Chabire,(JalduWoreda) Drilling shallowWaterWells for rural water supplyproject.
- Lot Two: Qarbate, Cafékalaci, Hundubo, Molchef dada, EjersaJabdu, Farislamafa,Kumbati, Sure(Dirre incinWoreda) and MukachitaBade, Anaso gibbi(NonoWoreda)water supply project.
The bid is open to all eligible bidders who have:
- A valid construction trade license of Water drilling which is renewed for the year 2010E.C;
- Bidder shall submit Tax clearance, valid trade license, registration certificate, VAT and TIN Numbers.
- A certificate of registration with the Ministry of Water Irrigation and Electric, Ministry of Construction and Urban Development and Oromia Bureau of Industry and Urban Development for the year 2010 E.C;
- To bring the original of the above mentioned documents with its copies during the purchase of these tender documents;
- Able to complete all the formats described in the bid documents;
- To submit the bid documents with a bid security of 2% of the contract amount (total project cost including 15% VAT) in the form of bank guarantee or CPO;
- Sealing and summation of document :One original and two copy of the financial offer document shall be placed in a separately wax sealed envelope marked as “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT”, signed & stamped and three of envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated on in the data sheet and also one original and two copy of the Technical offer document shall be placed in a separately wax sealed envelope marked as “THE TECHNICAL OFFER DOCUMENT”, signed & stamped and three of envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated on in the data sheet.
- Document can be purchased upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 250.00(Two Hundre Fifty Birr only) Pay at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Ambo Branch Account Number1000015189065 for each Lot from Room No. 07 of the office during working hours starting from Megabit 22/7/2010 up to Meza13/ 8/2010 E.C. The method of payment will be in cash.
- The bid documents will be returned and closed on Meza 13/8/2010 E.C at 2:00 PM and will be opened Meza 13/8/2010 2:30 PM in afternoon on the same date in the presence of the bidders or legal representative.
- Late bids will be automatically rejected.
- Completion time of the projects is 90 calendar days. The bid shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening date.
- The office will award both Lot project if any bidders will win both projects.
- The Office reserves the right to reject any or all the Bids. For further information, Contact the office through/Tel: 0112364290.
West Shoa ZoneWater, Mineral and Energy Office /Ambo
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 30 2018