Invitation for Bid
Contract Supervision Quality Control & Contract Administration Works for Construction of Condominium Building
Procurement Ref .No AAHCPO/con.001/2010
- The Addis Ababa Housing Construction Project Office (AAHDPO) has allocated budget towards the cost of condominium Building projects and intends to apply part of this budget to be used for the procurement of consultancy services for providing the necessary material & equipment construction supervision, contract administration & Quality control of condominium Building construction projects Lot I & Lot II.
|No||Name of project||Location||No of building||Bid Bond amount||Duration of service|
|1||Bole arabessa & bole beshale katila condominium site (lot I)||Bole arabassa A.A||80 G+7||ETB 50,000||540 cal. days|
|2||Koye feche new-1 site (Lot II)||Koye feche A.A||33 G+7||ETB 50,000||540 cal. days|
- The AAHDPO now invites Consulting Architects & Engineers or Consultancy in Construction Management class II &Above for Lot I & Consulting Architects & Engineers or Consultancy in Construction Management class III & above for Lot II with valid trade licenses renewed for the bidding period and other appropriate document evidences demonstrating the bidders compliance which all include commercial Registration certificate Tax clearance certificate valid for bidding period vat registration certificate and Tax payer identification ( TIN) certificate to submit sealed bids for consultancy services of the aforementioned Lots.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document for AAHDPO Head office Finance Case Team 6th Floor at the address given below at office working Hours. A complete set of bidding document prepared in English language may be purchased by any bidders on the submission a written application to the address below and upon payment of non refundable fee of 500.00/Five Hundred Birr only) for each Lot effective from the first date of announcement up to 21cal. days.
- Bidders can purchase for any number for lots and shall submit bids only for one lot.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible domestic bidders as specified and defined in the bidding document.
- All bidders attached signed CVs & testimonies only for project coordinator, intermittent staffs & Resident Engineers.
- Consultants currently involving on consulting construction works at AAHDPO orAddisAbaba Saving Houses Development Enterprise(40/60) should not participate if the percentage progress of their projects is less than 80% (Physical/Financial) or if 2nd Warning notice is given due to their weak performance or any Warning notice is given to Quality problems during under construction.
- Consultants Worked on Completed project of AAHDPO shall attach letters with their technical proposals from previous branch offices which indicate whether they submitted all the necessary documents to their Project Offices. If not they will be cancelled from the bid.
- Bids must accompanied by an acceptable bid security in the form of Certified Payment Order (CPO), Cash or Unconditional Bank Guarantee equal to ETH. Birr 50,000(Fifty Thousand Birr) which shall remain in force for 120 Cal. Days from the bid opening date & shall remain in separate envelop.
- The Bidder shall submit One original & One Copy of for both Technical proposal & financial offer, Bid security in five inner envelops and labeled in each envelop “Original Technical Proposal”, “Original Financial Proposal” “Copy Technical Proposal”, “Copy Financial Proposal” & “Bid Security” finally the whole documents shall be placed in a single wax sealed envelope whose outer cover containing all necessary information about the firm employer including project information.
- Bids must be delivered to the AAHCPO (Head Office) 4th Floor Contract Administration& House Transfer Sub Process Department on April 20, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. Late bids will be rejected automatically.
- Bids will be opened on April 20, 2018 at 10:10 A.M in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend, at AAHDPO Head Office Contract Administration & House Transfer Sub Process Department.
- Addis Ababa Housing construction Project Office reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
- For further information contact:
Addis Ababa Housing Construction Project Office
Democratic Republic of Congo Street
4th Floor, Contract Administration & House Transfer Sub Process
Tel. +251 118787954
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday, March 24 2018