Invitation to Bidders
Tender No. ESLSE/PT/NCB/26/2010
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for supply and Installation of reefer container power outlet assembly in Modjo Dry port. Up on fulfilling of the following terms and conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license and registration, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, Tin number supplier list registration certificate with technical proposal.
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building at 1 st floor Office No 106 against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) during office hours.
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total price on the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 60 days after bid opening.
- Bidders shall submit financial and technical offer separately.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the above address at 8th floor on orbefore April 17, 2018 at 2:00 pm and it shall be opened at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, March 20 2018