Invitation to Bid
TO: All contractors of category GC/BC class 6 & above with valid license for the current year.
- Ethiopian Postal Service Enterprise (EPSE) has budget to be used for the Construction of finishing work of condominium shops at different Lots of Addis Ababa housing project.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tender procedure and is open to all contractors of category GC/BC class 6 & above with renewed license and VAT Registration certificate. Bidders must submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labour, material, equipment and any other necessary requirements for the execution and completion of finishing work of condominium shops at different Lots of Addis Ababa housing project.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of:
- Ethiopian Postal Service Enterprise
- Address : EPSE Head Quarter, Churchil Road
- Floor/Room number : 1st Floor, Room No. 103
- Town/City : Addis Ababa
- P.O. Box No/Postal Code : P.O.Box1629
- Country : Ethiopia
- Telephone : 0115154393
- Each prospective bidder proposing to bid for this project must be eligible fulfilling the requirements of the Particular Instruction of the Project.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 300 (three hundred) starting from March 17, 2018. A bidder can purchase 2 lots. But is permitted to submit only one lot.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 30,000.00.
- The bid security shall be payable on demand to the employer, and must be Bank Guarantee, or a Cashier Payment Order (CPO) at the bidders option.
- The bid is valid for a period of 90 calendar days. The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the above. Address on or before April 4, 2018 at 12:00am. Bids should be submitted with One Original and One Copy for Technical and financial proposals in separate sealed envelopes on the date and time specified.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or bidders representatives who choose to attend at the office of Ethiopian Postal Service Enterprise on April 4, 2018 at 02:30pm.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive informalities, to advertise for new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest.
- All bids must include 15% VAT (Value Added Tax) on the summary of Price.
- Bidders are strictly advised all to follow the instruction to bidders and all requirements in the bid document.
- Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all the forms of the bid documents
Failure of this instruction is automatic rejection.
Ethiopian Postal Service Enterprise
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday, March 17 2018