Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Supreme Court has allocated sufficient budget for Construction of Justice Body Office Building intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payments for this Contract.
- Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Supreme Court now invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the Office Building Project.
- The invitation is open to all Contractors and interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;(a) Certificate of registration from relevant Ministry renewed for 2010 E.C with Category GC-1 or BC-1 and above and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidders compliance, which shall include:
- I. Trading license and
- ii. Its tax clearance certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender and valid at bidding date,
- iii. VAT Registration Certificate,
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures and is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Document.
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 3,000.00 (Three Thousand Birr) per bid document. The method of payment shall be in cash or direct deposit to Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Supreme Court. Address: Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Supreme Court Telephone: 0475510148 Fax: 0475511124/2027 Gambella, Ethiopia
- Interested eligible bidders may be obtain further information from GPNRS, Construction Bureau and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 4:00 to 6:30 p.m from Mondays to Fridays local time. Address: Gambella Peoples National Regional State Construction Bureau Telephone: 0942342250/0905191555 Fax: 0475511124/2027 Gambella, Ethiopia
- Bids shall be submitted in two separate envelopes, “Qualification information and Bid Security in one envelope and “Financial Bid separately in another envelope and should be sealed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 pm on 30th day after announcement on news paper.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand). Late bids will be rejected. Qualification information and bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend on 30th day after announcement on news paper at 10:30 P.M at the office of. Address: Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Supreme Court, Telephone: 0475510148 Fax: 0475511124/2027 Gambella, Ethiopia
- All bids must be accompanied by
- A signed bid,
- A registration /trade certificate/ legal status
- Tax Clearance and VAT Certificate
- Written power of attorney
- Priced Bills ofQuantities
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of Project Manager and Technical Staffs
- Proof of having performed similar works in previous years
- Proof of registration as a contractor
- List of Equipments to be used
- Suppliers registration
- Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Supreme Court reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Supreme Court
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, March 20 2018