Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Bid No. LCB OWMEB/09/2010 Re-Bid
- The Oromia Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau (OWMEB) want to procure the maintenance service with the supply of spare parts for pump, generators and switch boards.
- Therefore, interested eligible bidders are invited to participate on this bid for the Maintenance of Submersible pumps, switch boards and surface pump Agreement for 1 year.
- Complete bid documents in English can be purchased from the above mentioned office up on payment of non-refundable fee of birr 200 (two hundred) by submission of a written application to the Oromia Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau.
- Bidders should present renewed license, Registration certificate issued from authorized Ministry, Tax payer certificate, Registration card for VAT & TIN together & copy of ID card.
- Bid documents shall be submitted to Oromia Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau, 7th floor Room No.702 and Tel. +251 – 011 -5-509622 on or before 11:59 AM April 20, 2018 G.C and Bids shall be opened at 2:00 PM on the same date in the presence of the bidders representatives who wish to attend at the 4th floor Room No. 409.
- Bids shall be accompanied by bid bond of not less than 1% of the bid price in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guaranty and must be submitted to the above mentioned office.
- Oromia Water, Mineral & Energy Bureau reserves the right to reject the bids partially or fully.
Oromia Regional State President Office Compound Oromia
Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau 7th floor room No.
702, 703, P.O.Box 8630,Tel. 0115509622, Fax.0115517756,
Bole, Flamingo, Infront of Tomy Tower
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 30 2018