INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
OROMIA BUREAU OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCE TENDER No.OR/NCB/01/2017
Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau Participatory Small Scale Irrigation Project (PSSIP) invites National Competitive Bidding (NCB) from eligible and qualified bidders to bid for the supply of Gabion with full accessories.
- Interested bidder who have relevant renewed license for the current budget year, VAT registration evidence and registration certificate from Ministry of Finance & Economic Development (MoFED).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders from Oromia Bureau of Agriculture, “Sarbet” area in front of School of Nations The Regional Government of Oromia Bureaus building B-3, 4th floor Procurement & Finance Process during office hours upon payment of non-refundable fee 150.00 (one hundred fifty) birrstarting from March 16/2018.
- All bids must be accomplished by bid security CPO or Bank Guaranty 20,000.00 E.Br.
- Bids must be delivered to Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau, “Sarbet” area in front of school of nations The Regional Government of Oromia Bureaus building B-3, 4th floor Procurement & Finance Process at Apr.03/2018 up to 10:30am.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial offers separately in wax-sealed envelopes one original and two copies.
- Bid will be closed on the date Apr.03/2018 at 10:30 am & opened in the presence of bidder or their legal representatives on the same date at 11:00 am.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau Tel no. 011 3690045/011 88291 74, Fax. 011 371 7488, P.O. Box 8770, B-3 4th floor.
Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau
Tel. 011 3690045/0118829174
P.O. BOX 8770
The Ethiopian Herald: Wednesday, March 14 2018