Public Tender Notice
International Competitive Bid/ICB
Procurement Reference Number: MUDH/ULGDP II/G-001/2009/10-17/18
The Ministry of Urban Development and Housing the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, (MUDH) will receiving finance from world bank towards the cost of Urban Local Government Development Program/ULGDP-II and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the procurement of Surveying Equipments and now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the procurement of Surveying Equipments.
- The Bidders shall provide such evidence of their eligibility satisfactory to MUDH, to verify that the Bidder is not insolvent, in receivership, bankrupt or being wound up, not have had their business activities suspended and not be the subject of legal proceedings for any of the foregoing.
- The bidders shall provide appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include:
- Valid business license indicating the stream of business in which the Bidder is engaged;
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority;
- Valid Tax clearance certificate;
- Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency;
- List of Required Surveying equipments:
|1||Different global positioning system (DGPS)||Set||17|
|3||Walkie-talkies 2- way radio||Pcs||16|
|4||Hand held GPS||pcs||16|
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) Procedure, specified in the bidding documents, which is open to all eligible bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at MUDH, Urban Revenue Enhancement, Fund Mobilization and Finance Bureau at the address given below, from 8:30 to 12:30 A.M. and 1:30 to 5:30 P.M. from Monday to Thursday and 8:30 to 11:30 A.M. and 1:30 to 5:30 P.M. on Friday local time. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-returnable fee of ETB 300.00 as of the date of the advertisement is noticed in The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper. The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes “Technical Proposal and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
- The required amount of Bid Security is ETB 250,000.00 or equivalent amount of 250,000.00 in other Currencies.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, technical proposal first and financial bids of qualified bidders next.
- Bids must be delivered to the address mentioned below before 30 days starting from the date of the advertisement noticed in The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper up to 3:30 pm Local time. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 250,000.00(Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Birr in CPO). Late submission will be rejected. Technical proposal and Bid Security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the above mentioned place at 4:00 pm local time.
- If the Last bid submission and opening date of the bid will appear on closing of working day or holiday the bid will be closed and opens on the next working day with same time and place mentioned on the above.
- FDRE, MUDH Urban Revenue Enhancement, Fund Mobilization and Finance Bureau reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Address: Attn: Ato Meskerem Birhane; Senior Project Procurement
Expert Urban Revenue Enhancement, Fund Mobilization and
Finance Bureau Ministry ofUrban Development and Housing
Addis Ababa, Lideta Sub City, Woreda 08, House No 141
Building No 1, 2nd Floor, Room No 201.
P.O. Box: 24134/1000
Street Address: – Sudan street
E-mail address: – Urefmf@gmail.com
Town/City: Addis Ababa
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 16 2018