SECTION 1-INVITATION FOR BID Section 1
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
SNNP Regional Water & Irrigation Development Bureau
BID No. SNNPRWID 21/2010NCB
The SNNP Regional Water Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of Spare parts and Tools.
Bidders are required to bid for the entire quantities in a lot. Bids that do not offer the entire quantities in the lot will be rejected.
|1||Rod||Pcs||30||Indian Mark II|
|8||Bolt with nut M 12(19mm)||Pcs||300|
|9||Upper valve seal/small||Pcs||40|
|10||Upper valve seal/big/||Pcs||40|
|13||Foot Valve with hook||Pcs||40|
|15||Rope 8mm/length 90mt||Set||30|
|16||Bush Bering/4 in 1||Set||300|
|20||Bolt with nut 19mm||Pcs||300|
|21||Cement fluid /50ml/||Pcs||80|
|22||Long pin (Fulcrum pin)||Pcs||80|
|23||Short pin (Rod hanger pin)||Pcs||40|
|24||Hand pump handle||Pcs||60|
|27||General Mechanical tool box (empty)||Pcs||3||Mechanical hand tools|
|30||Measuring tap 3m||Pcs||3|
|31||Chizz knife 205mm||Pcs||3|
|32||Double ended civil socket with wrachet, T-handle flexible handle, long extension, short extension||Set||3|
|33||Side cutter 170 mm||Pcs||3|
|34||Combination spanner setoff 12 6-22mm||Set||3|
|35||Long nose player 160mm||Pcs||3|
|36||Flat screw driver setoff 5 50-150mm||Set||3|
|37||Ball pin Hammer||Pcs||3|
|38||Center punch setoff 3 150 mm||Pcs||3|
|39||Adjust table hacksaw frame||Pcs||3|
|41||IM II-Installation tool set(special tool)||Set||3|
|42||Pipe wrench 36″||Pcs||3|
|43||Pipe wrench 24″||Pcs||3|
|44||Afridev wrench 24mm||Pcs||6|
|45||Pipe cutter ½”-2”||Set||6|
|46||Pipe header ½”-2”||Set||3|
|47||Adjustable wrench 250mm||Pcs||3|
|48||Philips screw driver||Set||3|
|50||Open end spanner(6-22mm)||Set||3|
|54||Rubber mallet/hammer/ 529gr||Pcs||3|
|54||Electrical tool box(empty)||Pcs||3||Electrical hand tools|
|55||Flat screw driver set of 6 75-200/Electrical/||Set||3|
|56||Adjustable wrench 250mm/Electrical/||Pcs||3|
|58||Ballpoint hummer 3 10gr||Pcs||3|
|59||Side cutter 130mm||Pcs||3|
|60||End cutter 145mm||Pcs||3|
|61||Snip nose pliers 145mm||Pcs||3|
|62||Insulated diagonal sniper 150mm||Pcs||3|
|63||Adjustable hack saw frame 420mm||Pcs||3|
|64||Self grip wrench 180mm||Pcs||3|
|68||Allen key(different type)||Set||3|
|69||Philips screw driver d/type||Set||3|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the Guideline.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm & from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- To be qualified for the award of contract, Suppliers should have delivered on contracts of a similar type and quantity in the last three years. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the SNNP Regional Water and Irrigation development Bureau, Procurement, Finance and Property Adm. Directorate at the address given below, upon payment of ETB 200.00/Two Hundred Birr/ non-refundable fee. The method of payment will be in cash against receipt. A person delegated by the bidder can collect the Bidding Documents. Bids should be accompanied by a bid security amounting 20,000.00 /twenty thousand Birr/ in an acceptable form of CPO or Bank Guarantee and shall remain valid for a period of 90 days after the date of bid opening.
- Bidders are required to have a Renewed Trade Mark.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of sixty (60) days after bid opening
- Bids must be delivered to the SNNP Regional Water and Irrigation develop Bureau, Room number 102 P.O. Box 153 Hawassa, at or before 2:30 p.m. on 15th continuous day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Ethiopian national news paper. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/their representatives who choose to attend in person at 3:00 p.m. on 15th day of this announcement on national news paper at the Tender Committee office of SNNP Regional Water and Irrigation development Bureau, Hawassa city. If there will be public holiday on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
- The SNNP Regional Water and Irrigation Development Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Water & Irrigation Development Bureau (WIDB)
TEL. (046) 220-39-42/221-24-71
Fax No. (046) 220-39-39
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 16 2018