Invitation for Bids (IFB)
One WaSH National Program-CWA
Water Supply and Sanitation Project
IFB Title – Deep wells Drilling project National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
BID No. SNNPRSZWME /OWNP/CWC/02/2018
- The SNNP Regional Water Resources Bureau through the Government of Ethiopia has received a budget from One WaSH National Program-Consolidated WaSH Account (OWNP-CWA) toward the cost of the Water Supply and Sanitation Project and it intends to apply part of funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for Supply steel casing, gravel & foam for Deep wells drilling Projects in different woredas sidama Zone:
|No||Deep well drilling sites||No of BH|
|Name of Woredas||Name of kebeles|
|Lot 1 SNNPRSZWME/ OWNP/CWC/01/2018||Aleta chuko||Chicho weyama||1|
|Lot 1 SNNPRSZWME/ OWNP/CWC/02/2018||Malga||Abaketoshe||1|
|Total 8 boreholes|
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Sixty (60) days after Bid opening.
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security of 80,000.00 Birr for each Lots in the form of bank guarantee or CPO and shall remain valid for 90 (Ninety) days. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- Bidders must obtain registration for deep well drilling category three and above with valid license for the current year
- Qualification requirement include: 1 / owner ship and / or existing lease of relevant equipment and machinery (Rig, one Service Car, Submersible pump and Generator etc 2/Specific experiences of at least one project in water works construction of similar nature. 3/ availability of relevant experience personnel as provided in the bidding document with other additional details.
- The Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licences at least for the current year with originals from Sidama Zone Finance and Economy Department, Hawassa City, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00.
- Bids must be delivered to the Sidama Zone Finance and Economy Department„ Room number 08, Hawassa City, Telephone number +251 46221 4494, on 30th day of announcement on the national news paper at or up to 2:00 p.m and Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 p.m at the same date/ 30th day of announcement on the national news paper/. If the day lay on weekend or Ethiopian holiday the bid will open next working day.Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Sidama Zone Finance and Economy Department reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- The bidders who have similar projects on hand within the zone should not participate and must be rejected before any evaluations except the contractors, who have a special reason to delaines.
- Full Address:
SNNPRS Sidama Zone Finance and Economy Department, Room 08
Telephone number +251462214494, Fax +251462205299
The Ethiopian Herald: Thursday, March 22 2018