Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Bid No. LCB OWMEB/07/2010
- The Oromia Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau (OWMEB) has secured a budget from Regional Government for Civil work construction of different Water Supply Projects with supply of pipes and fittings.
- Therefore, interested eligible bidders are invited to participate on this bid for the following Lots.
|Lot No.||Project Name||Grade Required|
|1||Bordodde towns W.S.P||GWWC 6 and/or GC 6 & above|
|2||Dobba towns W.S.P||GWWC 6 and/or GC 6 & above|
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidder up on presentation of renewed relevant license for 201 0 E.C, registration Certificate issued from Authorized Ministry, Vat Registration Certificate and Tax Identification Number (Tin) together with written application to the above office and up on payment of non-refundable fee of Eth. Br. 300 (Three Hundred Birr only) per lot.
- Bids must be submitted to the above office on or before April 19, 2018, 11:59 AM and must be accompanied by a bid bond of 1% (one percent) of the bid amount in the form of CPO or Bank guarantee.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder or their representatives who choose to attend at 02:30 PM on the same date at 4th floor Room No. 409.
- The Bureau reserves the right to reject the bid partially or fully.
Oromia Regional State President Office Compound Oromia
Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau 7th floor room No. 702, 703
P.O.Box 8630,Tel. 0115509622
Fax. 0115517756, Bole, Flamingo, Infront of Tomy Tower
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 30 2018