Invitation for Construction Bid
- The South Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional State Roads Authority allocated sufficient budget towards the cost of the construction of the following river Bridge Construction Projects.
|S.N||Project Name||Project type||Span length||Category||Location||Specific Location|
|1||On Garnbeltu – Mejo -Gubo- Harne Road Lodorna& Chicho package river bridge Project||Bridge||20 m & 16 m||GC5 or RC-5 and above||Sidama||Aroressa||The project River Bridges is located in the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Sidama zone on the Gambeltu – Mejo –Gubo – Harne Road stretch. It is found approximately 230km from Hawassa|
|2||On Ornochora- Sodo-chacho Road Mitajarne,
Arnake and Selele package river
|Bridge||15m,12m & 10m respectively||GC5 or RC-5 and above||Hadiya||Gibe & misha||The project River Bridges are located in the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Hadiya zone on the Omochora – Sodo Chacho Road stretch. It is found approximately 235km from Hawassa|
|3|| On Kuja- Guraferda road Srnarta and Gabika package river
|Bridge||20 m each||GC5 or RC-5 and above||Bench maji||Guraferda||The project River Bridges are located in the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Bench- Maji zone on the Kuja- Guraferda Road stretch. It is found approximately 780 km from Hawassa|
|4||On Hawela -Leku- Yirgalern road Gidabo river||Bridge||28 m||GC3 or RC-3 and above||Sidama||Dale||The project River Bridges are located in the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Sidarna Zone Dale woreda on the Hawela – leku – Yirgalern Road stretch. It is found approximately 45 km from Hawassa|
|5||On Tifate – Sharo road station 10+920 (Shuko River), 21 +730,28+ 335 & 29+906||Bridge||20m, 12m 10m & 20 m||GC5 or RC-5 and above||Segen area people||Amaro- kele||The project River Bridges are located III the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Segen area people Zone Amaro – Kele woreda on the Tifate -Sharo Road stretch. It is found approximately 200 km from Hawassa|
|6||On Tifate –Sharo number 2 package river bridge project (at station 31+4857, 33+200 & 53+280)||Bridge||16m,14m and 20m||GC5 or RC-5 and above||Maro- kele||Segen peoples||The project River Bridges are located in the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Segen area people Zone Amaro – Kele woreda on the Tifate – Sharo Road stretch. It is found approximately 250 km from Hawasa|
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
- I. Its Certificate of registration from Ministry of Construction bureau with Category GC5 or RC5 and above for project 1,2,3,5 and 6 and GC3 or RC3 and above for project 4 listed on the table above, and renewed for the current budget year and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidders compliance, which shall include:
- II. Renewed Business License
- III. Renewed Commercial Registration Certificate
- IV. Renewed Construction Competency Certificate from the Ministry of Construction
- V. VAT Registration Certificate
- VI. Taxpayer registration certificate
- VII. Renewed Permission certificate for bidding from legal authorities for the current budget year.
- VIII. Evidence of /Being/ registered supplier under Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
- Bidders shall submit three envelopes, Qualification information (one Original sealed separately and two copies each sealed separately, then sealed with one outer envelope), “Bid Security sealed separately” and “Financial Bid” (one Original sealed separately and two copies each sealed separately, then sealed with one outer envelope) and finally the three envelopes should be sealed in one an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders at the second.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Fridays. Address: South Roads Authority ,Regulatory Work Process,Ground Floor, P.O. Box: 688, Telephone: 251046220, 9886, Fax: 2510462208607, Hawassa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of ETB 400, during working hours of 30 successive calendar days starting from the first date of notification of this advertisement on the Ethiopian Herald. The final submission date and opening of proposal will be on the 31st date of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald at 11:00AM & 2:30PM respectively. If the 31st date is not a working day it will be on the next working days at the same time.
- Bids must be delivered to the below address on or before 11:00a.m. of the above said date. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000(One hundred thousand birr only) and it should be valid for 118 calendar days from the latest deadline for the submission of bids. Late bids will be rejected.
- Any contractors who have one or more works in our Office and didnt reach for provisional acceptance or complete 90% of the work until closing date of this bid will not participate on this bid.
- South Roads Authority reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of the bidding process
South Roads Authority
Procurement & Finance Case Team
Ground Floor, P.O. Box 688
Telephone: 251 046 220 9890
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday, March 25 2018