Re-Invitation for Construction Bid
- The South Nations Nationalities and People Regional State Roads Authority allocated sufficient budget towards the cost of the construction of the following river Bridge Construction Projects.
|S.N||Project Name||Project Name||Span length||Category||Location||Specific Location|
|1||On dada- geha- gada road at station 12+836 river bridge project||Bridge||72m||Grade GC-3 or RC-3 and above||Gamo –Gofa||Gize- Gofa and melekoza||The project River Bridges is located in the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Gamo-gofa zone on the Dada- Geha- Gada Road stretch. It is found approximately 347km from Hawassa|
|2||On shorshu- fijoka road Agu & Shonga rivers and on Giz merete- Bonke road bergi-1 river Package river||Bridge||22m each||GC-3 or RC-3 and above||Bench maji||Sheko||The project River Bridges are located in the Southern nations nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Bench Maji zone on the Shorshu-Fijoka road and Giz merete-Bonke Road stretch. It is found approximately 760km from Hawassa|
|3||On segen- Soyema road segen and bacho package river||Bridge and approach road embankment||40m & 12m||GC-3 or RC-3 and above||Segen area people||Segen||The project River Bridges are located in the Southern Nations nationalities and Peoples Regional state, Segen area people zone on the Segen-Soyema Road stretch. It is found approximately 370km from Hawassa|
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
- I. Its Certificate of registration from Ministry of Construction bureau with Category GC-3 or RC-3 and above for bridges 1 ,2 and 3, and renewed for the current budget year and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidders compliance, which shall include.
- II. Renewed Business License
- III. Renewed Commercial Registration Certificate
- IV. Renewed Construction Competency Certificate from the Ministry ofConstruction
- V. VAT Registration Certificate
- VI. Taxpayer registration certificate
- VII. Renewed Permission certificate for bidding from legal authorities for the current budget year.
- VIII. Evidence of /Being/ registered supplier under Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA)
- Bidders shall submit three envelopes, Qualification information (one Original sealed separately and two copies each sealed separately, then sealed with one outer envelope), “Bid Security sealed separately” and “Financial Bid” (one Original sealed separately and two copies each sealed separately, then sealed with one outer envelope) and finally the three envelopes should be sealed in one an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders at the second.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Fridays., Address: South Roads Authority,Regulatory Work Process,Ground Floor, P.O. Box: 688,Telephone: 251-046-220 9886, Fax: 251-046-220-8607, Hawassa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of ETB 400, during working hours of 30 successive calendar days starting from the first date of notification of this advertisement on The Ethiopian Herald. The final submission date and opening of proposal will be on the 31 date of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald at 11:00AM & 2:30PM respectively. If the 31st date is not a working day it will be on the next working days at the same time.
- Bids must be delivered to the below address on or before 11:00a.m. of the above said date. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000(One hundred thousand birr only) and it should be valid for 118 calendar days from the latest deadline for the submission of bids. Late bids will be rejected.
- Any contractors who have one or more works in our Office and didnt reach for provisional acceptance or complete 90% of the work until closing date of this bid will not participate on this bid.
- South Roads Authority reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of the bidding process
Address: South Roads Authority
Procurement & Finance Case Team
Ground Floor, P.O. Box: 688
Telephone: 251-046-220 9890, Hawassa Ethiopia
South Roads Authority
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday, March 25 2018