Invitation for Bids (IFB)
IFB No .OIDA-IWS (AGP-II) & /NCB/ 2017/05
TO: ALL CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY WWC-6, MICRO and SMALL WATER WORK ENTERPRISES CATEGORY -7 AND CATEGORY-8 AND ABOVE WITH RENEWED LICENSE VALID FOR THE YEAR 2010 E.C.
Project Name: Small Scale Irrigation Projects Construction
- Oromia Irrigation Development Authority has secured a budget from the AGP-II program (Agricultural growth program) for 15 (Fifteen) Small Scale Irrigation Projects Construction listed below at different Woreda and Zone of Oromia National Regional State.
- Accordingly, the Authority (OIDA) invites eligible contractors, Micro and Small Water Work Enterprise to submit sealed bids for the execution and completion of the following projects.
|SN||Project||Zone||Woreda||Area( Ha)||Beneficiary HH||Amount of Bid Security||Category of invited contractors||Water abstraction methods|
|A||WWC-6 and Above|
|1||Sota||Buno beadle||Bedelle||24||100||ETB 1% of offered cost only||WWC 6- and above||Diversion|
|2||Burka mada batu||West arsi||Hasasa||120||173||“||“||Pump|
|6||Maki- ziway (bakale girisa)||E/shewa||Dugda||225||773||“||“||Pump|
|B||Up to WWC 7|
|1||Soria||Buno bedelle||Dhedessa||24||100||ETB 1% of offered cost only||WWC up to 7 orgnized the specific project woreda or other woredas with in the zone||Diversion|
|3||Weliyyou||Horo guduru wollega||Jimma geneti||85||362||“||“||Diversion|
|4||Dildila aba- oromo||Horo guduru wollega||Jima rare||56.6||300||“||“||Diversion|
|6||Shera||E/ Shewa||Lume||30||60||“||“||Pump ( shallow ground water)|
|C||Up to WWC-8|
|1||Dalole||East wollega||Boneya boshe||32||64||ETB 1% of offered cost only||WWC up to 8 orgnized the specific project woreda or other woredas with in the zone||Diversion|
|2||Birbrsa||East wollega||Boneya boshe||30||35||“||Diversion|
- The contractors, Micro and Small Enterprises are invited to submit their wax sealed Financial and Technical proposal document as further clarified in the bidding document for the execution and completion of the cited contract.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased from Oromia Irrigation Development Authority procurement and finance process of OIDA 1st floor room no 103 in working hours upon submission of a written request and payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 200.00 (Two hundred only) for one project. The method of payment will be in cash only.
- Interested contractors , Micro and Small Enterprises may obtain further information from site inspection and from our authority Agricultural Growth Program (AGP) coordination team at HARON TOWER 8th floor room number 806, 808 and 809.
- No Price adjustment will be allowed
- The bid will be delivered to Oromia Irrigation Development Authority (OIDA) at or before 10:00 AM (Morning) After 30 working days starting from the date it was announced on the The Ethiopian Herald news paper as per the schedule described in OIDA Meeting Hall in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend.(if the 30th date will be on the holy day the next working day will come to an effect)
- The bid will be opened on same date at 11:00 AM (morning) time in OIDA Meeting Hall in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid closing and must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of offered cost in the form of cash payment Order (CPO) or Bank guarantee only.
- Qualification criteria stated on the bid document should be respected and have to be addressed in a brief and clear way.
- Oromia Irrigation Development Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Small and Micro Enterprises should be graduates licensed by Oromia Construction Bureau on WWC up to grade 7 as per requirements set forth. And should be from respective project Woreda if not from other Woredas in the zone.
Oromia National Regional State
Oromia Irrigation Development Authority Head Office, Churchill
Road 1st Floor, Office Room No. 103
Tel + 251-11 1263233/251-111262352 Addis Ababa/Finfinne, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday, March 17 2018