(National Competitive Bidding)
Invitation to Expression of Interest for Consultancy Services for Continuation of Construction Supervision of Different Road Projects which are Under Construction.
1 . The Addis Ababa City Administration represented by the Addis Ababa City Road Authority has allocated funds and intends to apply part of the proceeds of these funds towards the cost of the Consultancy Services for Continuation of Construction Supervision of Different Road Projects of the Addis Ababa City Road Network. The details of the projects as follows: –
|Package name||Project Name||Length of the road(km)||Width of the road (m)||Pavement type|
|Package 33 lot 1||Civil service Junction- Gurd shoal megenteya||1.09||20||Asphalt|
|Ararat- kotebe college: lot 1||3||30|
|Ararat- kotebe college: lot 2||2.8||30|
|Package 33 lot 2||Bulgariya mazoriya- gazebo adebabay||5.8||30|
|Keraniyo medhanialem- ambo road||2.14||30|
|Shiro meda – kidame mihret||2.08||20|
|Alemtsehay bridge- shegole road junction||2.092||20|
|Package 33 lot 1 lot 3||Kera beret- gofa mebrat Haile condominium megenteya||2.1||30|
|Megenagna – water resource wereda 17 health center||1.67||20|
|Package 33 lot 4||CMC Michael overpass bridge||0.66||30|
|Wollo sefer- St.Urael||1.6||30|
|Package 33 lot 5||Kaliti- bullbula- klinto||10.5||40|
|Bullbula cabba entrance- 40/60 condomoinuium – nova real estate; lot 1||3.5||30|
|Bullbula cabba entrance- 40/60 condomoinuium – nova real estate; lot 2||3.81||30|
2. Addis Ababa City Roads Authority now invites suitably qualified bidders to submit sealed expressions of interest.
3. Expressions of interest will be evaluated in accordance with Addis Ababa City Government Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation and based on the approved assessment criteria.
4. Participation is open to all eligible Consultants with Category 3 and above. The required information in the expression of interest submission forms shall be completed. The forms can be obtained from Addis Ababa City Roads Authority main building, Engineering Procurement Directorate, Ground Floor, Room No. 37; free of charge.
5. Interested eligible Consultants with Category 3 and above may submit expressions of interest to Addis Ababa City Road Authority in one original and in three copies according to the form provided by AACRA and shall contain the following:
i. Evidence of Eligibility (Trading license, VAT registration Certificate, Professional Practice Certificates, Tax Clearance certificate issued from the Tax Authority (Inland Revenue Authority) and Evidence ofRegistration as a Supplier).
ii. Performance record of firms on ongoing or completed projects.
iii. Experiences in Road projects with services type, length in km, pavement type and all other necessary descriptions.
iv. Permanent personnel related to the service.
v. Annual Turnover for the last five years.
vi. Company Establishment (Technical and managerial organization of the firm, Office, Vehicles, Material Laboratory, Computers, Software, Surveying Equipment and Core business and year in the business).
6. Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below at or before April 07, 2018 at 4:30 PM. late submissions may be rejected.
7. The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all submitted Expression of Interests.
- Application of Bidders Expression of interest which is not submitted according to Addis Ababa City Roads Authority EOI submission Form and not supported by the required evidence may be rejected.
- Bidders which would like to participate in association shall indicate the form of association specifically as sub consultancy or joint venture.
- Performance record of firms on on-going or completed projects will be assessed and considered for the short-listing.
- Consulting firms which are debarred or suspended by AACRA, Addis Ababa City Government Finance & Economic Development Bureau and PPA are not eligible to participate in upcoming tenders and hence, applications of such firms or associations made with such firms (if submitted) will be rejected.
Eng. Zekarias G/giorgis
Engineering Procurement Directorate, Director
Addis Ababa City Roads Authority
P.O. Box 9206
In front of Alexander Pushkin Roundabout Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
ADDIS ABABA CITY ROADS AUTHORITY (AACRA)
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday, March 24 2018