INVITATION TO BID
To all contractors of category BC-2/GC -3 and above with renewed license valid for the Current Year
- West Guj i Zone had secured a budget for construction of Administration office project.
- West Guji Zone now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate sufficient resource for construction of Administration office to be constructed with in 365 calendar days.
- Bidders shall have registered with Ministry of Construction and Urban Development or Oromia Construction Bureau and who have renewed their license for the year 201 0 Ethiopian calendar and who have VAT & TIN registration certificate.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures Contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders. i.e. (two stage .The first stage is: -preliminary and Technical evaluation. The second stage is: -Financial evaluation).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below.
- The bidders shall submit one mother envelop wax sealed bidding document which enclose one big wax sealed envelope of “original technical document” and “two copies” this shall be produced in different wax sealed envelopes, and labeled as “Original” & “Copy 1 ” and “COPY 2” “Financial Document” also encloses one big wax sealed envelope and “original financial document” and “two copies” this shall be produced in different wax sealed envelopes and labeled as “Original” & “Copy 1 ” and “COPY 2”. The bid security must be wax sealed separately and must put in the Original Technical Requirement. The Sealing and Marking (signing) of the Bids must be according to guidelines stated under Instruction to Bidders. Failure to do so will result in automatic rejection.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of WRITTEN APPLICATION, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT OR OROMIA CONSTRUCTION BUREAU RENEWED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, RENEWED TRADE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, RENEWED TRADE LICENSE, TAXPAYER REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE AND TAX CLEARANCE FROM OROMIA REVENUE BUREAU to the address given below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500 only in cash Starting from the first date notice viewed on news paper during office Hours through Monday to Friday.
- Bids must be delivered on or before 10:00 Am, on the 31 st day from the first announcement date and The Bid (Original Technical Requirement) will be opened on the same day at 10:30 Am in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend. And the bid is valid for 90 days after bid submission deadline. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 300,000.00 (Three hundred thousand) ETB which will be payable on the first demand to client security in acceptable form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee and the bid security must address the employer. Late bids shall be rejected. If the 31st day is not on working day, the bid can be opened on the next working day.
- West Guji Zone Administration HAS THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT/REJECT ANY/ALL BID
- Bid opening location/place is as per on BDS/bid data sheet
Address: – For Further information, bidding document
purchase, Bid delivery and opening shall be: –
Employer: – West Guj i Zone Administration
Location: – Bule Hora
Tel. +251468430428/ +251916660201
Bule Hora, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday, March 11 2018