INVITATION FOR BID
International Competitive Bidding
Procurement Reference Number:AAPPPDA/AALS/ICB/PW01/07/2010
To: all Contractors have Category-1 GC/BC-I whose license valid for the year 2010E.C/2018 G.C
- Addis Ababa Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency (AAPPPDA) on behalf ofAddis Ababa City Administration Labor & Social Affair Bureau Invites All Contractors GC/BC-I for Construction of Elders & retirement Institute under One Package located in Akaki Sub-city
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in Public Procurement and Property Administration proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia for International Competitive Bidders and open to all eligible bidders (latest PPA Version 2011 ); and followed by Addis Ababa City Administration Finance & Economy procurement directives.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 7(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred). The method of payment will be in cash, Selling of Document will start from March 27/2018 up to May 11/2018 (45 calendar days).
- Bid must be delivered to the address #6 below on May 11/2018 at 10:00 PM (4:00 AM local time); and Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives, who choose to attained on the same place and date at 10:30PM (4:30 AM local time).
- Bidders may obtain further information from, and inspect the bidding document at the #7 below;
- Bid floated for 45 calendar day. If the opening day doesnt fall on the working day, the bid closing and opening shall be held on the next working day at stated on the above # 4 time at Addis Ababa City Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency.
- Bid must be delivered to the address #8 below on May 7/2018 at 10:00 PM and all bids must be accompanied by bid security ETB 500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand). Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives, who choose to attained on the same place and Date at 10:30PM;
- The bid security shall, at the bidders option, be in the form of a certified cheque of first payable order (CPO) or an unconditional bank guarantee by any Ethiopian bank, The format of the bid security should be in accordance with the form of bid security included in section 4, Bidding forms or another acceptable to the employer bid security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the bid;
- AAPPPDA reserves the right to reject the bid partially or in full
- a) Document may inspected & can be purchased at:Addis Ababa City Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency On behalf of Addis Ababa Labor & Social Affairs Bureau,Address: Mexico,,Senga Tera, Behind St. Mary University,College, at Yobek Commercial Center.,Floor/Room number: 6th,floor; Room No.606,b) Bid Must Delivered and opening:,At Addis Ababa City Public Procurement and Property Disposal,Agency on be of Addis Ababa Labor &,Social Affairs Bureau,Address: Mexico,,Senga Tera, Behind St. Mary University,College, at Yobek Commercial Center.,Floor/Room number: 9th floor conference hall,
Addis Ababa City Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency(AAPPPDA)
Telephone: 0115-57-31-46/ 0115-57-81-26
The Ethiopian Herald፡ Tuesday, March 27 2018