Invitation for Bid
Procurement Reference number: MOE/NEU/NCB/02/08
- The Ministry of Education has funds within the Procuring Entitys budget to be used for the procurement of Reinforcement Bars.
- The Ministry of Education invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Reinforcement Bars.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures.
- Bidders should attach renewed trade licence, VAT registration certificate, TIN certificate, Tax clearance certificate and registration certificate for which they are registered on suppliers list.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Education Eleven New Universities Construction Project Office and inspect the bidding documents from Monday to Friday during office hour.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (Birr hundred).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before March 30/2018 at 10:00 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 100,000.00 (Hundred thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below on March 30/2018 at 10:30 AM.
- Address: Ministry of Education Eleven New University Construction Project Office. Room no.150.
- The Ministry of Education reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
For more information please call or contact
Te1.0111 55 15 88
Ministry of Education
አዲስ ዘመን: አርብ መጋቢት 7 ቀን 2010 ዓ . ም