INVITATION TO NATIONAL BID
Tender no. EA/010/2010
The Ethiopian Airports (EA) invites eligible bidders for the procurement of Different types of water & sewerage spare parts.
- Bidders should present a copy of VAT registration certificate, renewed trade license, TIN certificate and related licenses with their offer. Bidders should present the original documents whenever the procuring entity requests for verification.
- Sealed bids containing original and copy of technical and Financial proposal should be submitted in one envelop.
- Bidders can obtain the bid document from the Ethiopian Airports cashiers office located at the Ground floor of the EAs Head Quarter paying non-returnable ETB 100.00(one hundred birr)
- Bidders shall furnish bid security in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee with an amount of Birr 50,000.00(Fifty Thousand) Valid for 60 plus 28 calendar days in the name of Ethiopian Airports in sealed envelope. Bid security from any insurance company will not be acceptable.
- Bids should be submitted to: Ethiopian Airports, procurement & supply chain management office located at the 2nd floor of Ethiopian Airports head office up to April 24, 2018 at 10:00A.M (4:00 Local time)
- Bid document submitted after the closing time shall not be acceptable. The bid shall be closed on April 24, 2018 at 10:00A.M (4:00 Local time), & it shall be opened on the same date at 10:30A.M (4:30 Local time) in the conference hall of the Ethiopian Airports head office in the presence of bidders or their legitimate representatives.
- Bidders may obtain further informasion from Ethiopian Airports, Procurement & Supply chain management (Tel: +251 -11 6650582, P.O. Box: 90652, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).
- Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all forms of the bid documents.
- No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- The Ethiopian Airports reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, waive informalities or advertise for new bids otherwise as may be for its best interest.
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, March 27 2018