Invitation for Bids
Country: – Ethiopia
Name of Project: – Water Supply Sanitation and Hygiene
Contract Title: Drilling and pumping Test of one Deep well at Embalaje woreda Dela Project site
Reference No. : NCB/TIG-WB/OWNP/DW/03/2018
1 . The Government of Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Water Supply Sanitation and Hygiene, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract No. NCB/TIG-WB/OWNP/DW/03/2018 for Drilling and pumping Test of one Deep well at Embalaje woreda Dela Project Site
2. The Tigray Water Resource Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders having Vat Certificate, Vat declaration for the month of Tir 2010 E.C,Tin Number, renewed business license and renewed water works certificate valid for 2010 E.C. Qualification and requirement including machinery, personnel, technical, financial legal and other additional requirements may be provided in the bid document. This procurement is not subjected to marginal preference.
|Name of Woreda||Project Name||Bid Security amount|
|Embaalaje woreda||Drilling and pumping test of one deep well at embalaje woreda dela project site||15,000 ETB|
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Banks Guidelines; Procurement of Goods Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Banks policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Tigray Water Resource Bureau Room One Wash National Programme Procurement section Room number No. 104 (old building) and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 2:00-6:30 and 8:00-11:30 local time starting from 14 March, 2018.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders up on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 200 Ethiopian Birr (two hundred birr only). The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be delivered in person.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 16 April, 2010 at 9:00 AM. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on or before 16 April, 2018 @ 9:30AM.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as stated in the above table in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or check.
8. The employer has the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
9. The address (es) referred to above is(are):
One Wash Procurement Section, office number 104 (old building)
Attn: Tigray Bureau ofWater Resource
P.O. Box 520, Ayder Sub city Near Health Bureau
Mekelle -Tigray- Ethiopia
Tel: +251 34 440 24 39
Fax: +251 34 441 96 37
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, March 13 2018