INVITATION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (ICB)
For the procurement of “Supply, Design, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Implementation of traffic signal systems and variable messaging signs”.
Procurement Reference Number: AARTMA/NCB/CA/Works/002/2010
Addis Ababa City Administration Road Traffic Management Agency (AARTMA) invites all interested and eligible bidders of category Electromechanical-3 and above by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of “Supply, Design, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Implementation of traffic signal systems and variable messaging signs”. A complete set of bidding document can be obtained from the agency procurement directorate, Equatorial Guinea street (22 Mazoria), Meklit Building, 10th floor, room number 1001 during office hours (Monday to Friday) up on payment of a non-refundable fee of 300 (three hundred only) birr only.
- Bidders should have valid and renewed trade and registration license for the current year.
- Bidders should have VAT and TIN certificate.
- Bidders should present valid and renewed tax clearance certificate and renewed certificate of competence electromechanical-3 and above for the year.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 100,000(one hundred thousand) birr in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120(One hundred twenty) days after the Bid submission deadline.
- The number of lots is two (lot I and II). A bidder can participate either in one or both lots.
- Bidders should submit one original and two copies of technical and financial proposal documents in separate sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. All technical and financial documents with the bid security will be presented in one big envelope duly marking the envelope as “BID PROPOSAL”
- All bids must be submitted on or before May 4th 2018 until 2:00 pm and the bid will be opened in the presence of all bidders and/or their representatives at 2:30 pm at the same date.
- The agency reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Addis Ababa City Administration Road Traffic Management Agency (AARTMA)
Equatorial Guinea street (22 Mazoria),
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, March 20 2018