Invitation For National Competitive Bid
Tender No: EA/13/2010
The Ethiopian Airports (EA) invites sealed bids from all registered eligible bidders of contractors BC3 or GC3 and above for the Masonry Work for the Protection of Security Fence and Construction of Cross drainage (Pipe Culvert) at MEKELE ALULA ABANEGA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
- The bidders shall have a certificate of registration with category BC3 and or GC3 and above renewed for 2010 E.C and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidders compliance which shall include:
- Trading license renewed for 2010 E.C
- Tax payer registration certificates
- VAT registration certificate and
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Airports: Ethiopian Airports, Head office Procurement & Supply Chain Management, 2nd Floor Tel. +251 116650582 P.O. Box 90652, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders Head office, Ethiopian Airport Finance Manager, Grand floor cashier office during working hours, upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Three Hundred Birr).The method of payment shall be in cash.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 50, 000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) in the form payable on demand to the employer and must be Certified Payment Order (CPO) or Unconditional Bank Guarantee which is valid for 120 plus 28 calendar days starting from bid opening date.
- The bid comprising technical and financial document must be delivered in separate sealed envelopes in two copies as original & copy of the document to the address given above. All copies of the Bids shall be submitted in separate envelopes i.e., the (Technical Proposal, Financial Offer, and Bid Security ) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPIES” both for the “The Technical Proposal” and “Financial Offer”. The bid bond shall be part of the technical proposal but in separately sealed envelopes and labelled as “Masonry Work for the Protection of Security Fence and Construction of Cross drainage (Pipe Culvert) at MEKELE ALULAABANEGA INTERNATIONALAIRPORT.”
- Bids will be delivered to Ethiopian Airports; head quarter, Procurement & Supply Chain Management 2nd floor before or on April 19, 2018 at 10:00AM. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the bid opening at the above item No. 7 stated address on April 19, 2018 at 10:30AM.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, March 23 2018