Notice of Re- Invitation Consultancy Service for the Detail Engineering Design of Road
The Government of the South Nation Nationality & peoples Regional State represented by South Roads Authority, has allocated budget towards the cost of detail engineering design of the following road projects and intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payments for the consultancy services.
- Detail Engineering Design of Raod Project
|Project Name||Zone/woreda||Estimated length (km)||Duration|
|1||Yirgalem- naramo- dela- moto tilamo- kontese||Sidama||31||150 calendar day|
|6||Debub- kege- segeno||Sidama||17|
|7||Mesincho- goyida- shifan||Sidama||10|
|8||Korangoge- derara- werancha||Sidama||25|
- The duration of the consultancy service is specified in the fifth column above.
- The request for proposal documents for road design was prepared by our office. Every consulting firm who fulfills the eligibility documents can buy a Lot.
- The South Roads Authority now invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing necessary labor, materials and equipments for the consulting of these projects.
- The above stated duration of consultancy service, is allotted for all projects within a lot, thus the winner consultant is expected to finalize all projects within the lot on or before allotted duration and the schedule will also submitted by knowing this.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidences:
- i. Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Urban Development, Housing and Construction or relevant regional Authorities for the consultant Registration with Category Grade-3 and above renewed for this fiscal year and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidders compliance (Certificate on compliance) which shall include
- ii. Trading (business) license renewed for this fiscal year
- iii. Its tax clearance Certificate which states that the bidder is eligible to purchase
- in any public tender and valid at least at deadline for submission of the bid
- iv. VAT Registration Certificate
- v. Tax payer registration certificate
- vi. Evidence of registered supplier
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures and is open to all eligible domestic bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m and from 1:30 p.m to 5:30 p.m from Monday to Thursday and 8:30 a.m to 11:30 a.m and 1:30 p.m to 5:30 p.m on Friday. A complete set of bidding document prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300.00 (ETB: three hundred only) effective as of 30 successive calendar days starting from the first notification of this advertisement on The Ethiopian Herald. The final submission and opening date of the proposal will be on the 31st date of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald at 11:00 AM & 2:30 PM respectively. If the 31st date is not a working day, it will be held on the next working days at same time. The method of payment shall be in cash. Address South Roads Authority Procurement & Finance Case Team Ground Floor, P.O.B 688, Hawassa, Tel; 251-046-220-98-90, Fax; 251-046-220-29-13
- Bidders shall submit three envelopes, “Qualification Information” in one envelop, “Bid Security” in one envelop, and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelop and should be sealed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification information first and financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
- Bids must be delivered to the above address on or before 11:00 a.m of the above said date. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 50,000 (ETB Fifty thousand) for Road Design projects for 118 Calendar day. Late bids will be rejected. Qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders/bidder representatives who choose to attend at SRAs Conference Room, on the final date and time of bid opening as stated above.
- The South Roads Authority reserves the right to accept any or all bids.
General Manager South Roads Authority
SRA Building 1st Floor
P.O.BOX 688, Hawassa
Tel. 251-046-220-9888/86, Fax; 251-046-220-2366/8607
South Roads Authority
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday, March 25 2018