Ethiopian Civil Service University (ECSU)
ECSU invites Eligible and qualified bidders for Consultancy Service for the Design, Supervision and Contract Administration of Kitchen block, Lounge and Landscaping at main campus Addis Ababa.
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- ECSU wants to procure consultancy service of Detail Architectural and Engineering Designs, Soil investigation, Supervision and Contract Administration of Kitchen block, Lounge and Landscaping at main campus Addis Ababa.
- ECSU invites all interested eligible Consulting Architects and Engineers firms of category 3(three) and above.
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing the first date of bid advertisement from Procurement and Property Administration office at ECSU main campus, CMC road in front of Safeway Supermarket, by paying non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr)during office hours.
- Presentation of Copy of renewed trade license, Tax clearance certificate, TIN certificate, and VAT/TOT registration certificate is mandatory
- Bid Proposal shall be accompanied by bid bond/CPO birr 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr) in the name “Ethiopian Civil Service University” valid for 90 days.
- The bidders must present their financial and technical proposals separately in sealed envelopes.
- Bid documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared separately for this purpose on or before 21 calendar days starting from the first date of advertisement until 2:00 PM. At the place mentioned under no.3 above during office hours.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on the final date of bid submission (21 calendar days starting from the first date of advertisement) at 2:30PM at the place mentioned under no.3 above.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from 2-7 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- For any inquire, please dont hesitate to contact Procurement and Property Administration office, on Tel. 011 -8-3331 85
- The University reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully as found appropriate.
The Ethiopian Herald: Thursday April 19, 2018