Invitation to Bid
Procurement reference Number DDU/SRGH/ ICB/PW/11/2010
- The Dire dawa University has budget to be used for the procurement of Contractors for the construction of under listed projects for 2010 E.C budget year. So the university invites all eligible bidders who fulfill the following requirement.
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority (only for Domestic Bidders)
- A valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority (only for Domestic Bidders)
- Business organization registration certificate issued by the tax authority (only for Domestic Bidders)
- Business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment (for foreign bidders)
- Relevant professional certificate as appropriate
- Valid business licenses indicating in the the stream of the business in which the bidders is engaged
- The Dire Dawa university invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the constriction under listed projects
|No||Project title||Document fee||Bid bond|
|Lot-1||Staff Residence & Guest House||500.00||500,000.00|
|Lot-II||Class Room, Library & Higher clinic||500.00||500,000.00|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedure contained in the public and procurement administration proclamation of the government. And it is open to all bidders from eligible source countries..
- The Dire Dawa University invites sealed bid from eligible bidders as stated in the table above.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Dire Dawa University procurement unit and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 13 (a)..
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain accomplice set of bidding document up on payment of non-refundable fee as stated in the table above the address below at 13 (b.)
- a) Documents cab be inspected at: Dire Dawa University Finance team office
- b) Documents may be purchased at: Dire Dawa University Finance team Office
- c) Bids must be delivered /summit/ to Dire Dawa University procurement Team on or before 10:00 am May 29, 2018 G.C. / 4.00 Local Time Ginbote 21/2010 E.C/
- d) Address of bidding opening: Dire Dawa University at 10:15 am May 29, 2018 G.C. /4.15 Local Time Ginbote 21/2010 E.C/
- e) The bidders shall seal the technical proposal, financial offer and bid security in Separate envelopes duly marking as “original” and “copy” and to be enclosed with one outer envelope. The technical proposal and Financial offer copy of- documents should be photocopy of the original bid document.
- f) Bidders must be signed and sealed financial & technical proposal. And failure to do will result automatic rejection from the tender
- g) Partial rebate, like fixed sum and related on some items is not acceptable
- h) The employer has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
For further information Tell. No 0251 12 78 63 Fax No 0251 12 79 71/77
Dire Dawa University
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday, April 14, 2018