Bid No. OCFCU/WW-01/2010
Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperatives Union Limited Liability invites eligible bidders having a general Consultancy of grade 4th and above to quotation for the Study and Design of Deep WaterWell at Gelan Town.
- Bidders are expected to Study and Design of Deep water well.
- Bidders required to present a renewed business and trade license for the current years only Professional Practice certificate, PPA registration certificate, its tax Clearance from Federal or any Regional Revenue Bureau Valid at Least bid Submission date and VAT registration certificate. A detail qualification criteria is stated in the bidding document.
- A complete set of bidding document and TOR can obtained up on the payment not returned Birr 300.00 from the head office during the working day Monday to Saturday at the time of 8:00 AM to 11 :00 PM for Monday to Friday, and 8:00 AM to 12:00AM for Saturday only. Starting from the first date of this notice posted in The Ethiopian Herald for fifteen(15) working day up on Submission of a written application.
- The deadline or final Submission date of the proposal will be on 16th working days of this days announcement at 4:00 AM Local time and opening of this proposal will be on 16th date of this announcement at 4:30 AM local time. If 16th date is non-working date it will be proceed on the next working date with mentioned Submission and opening time. Late bidders shall be rejected.
- Bid document, i.e. both technical document and financial will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives.
- The bidders should return the original bid document and fill forms on the information required for Open Tender, Stamp, Seal, and Sign the bid document failure to do this so results as non-responsive and rejects automatically.
- Oromia Coffee farmers Cooperatives Union Limited Liability has the right to reject all or parts of bids.
- Wax sealed bid marked as per the instruction given to the bidders in the tender document.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 5% of the total amount of bid in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
Address: Oromia Special Zone Surround Finfinnee,
Gelan Town, Debrezeit Road, Tel. 011 -445-00-46
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, April 6, 2018