Invitation for Bids (IFB)
SNNPR, Guraghe Zone Gumer Wereda Education And Water, Mine & Energy Office
IFB Title:- Civil & pipe work Construction.
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Bid No:- GWWMEO/CWC/24/07/10
- Guraghe Zone, Gumer Woreda Finance & Economy Development office now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Water Supply Projects in Gumer woreda by the One Wash Budget for Gumer Woreda Water, mine & energy & Education office.
|No||Project name||Woreda||Bid Security /ETH Birr/||Level|
|1||Wusho kebele water supply project||Gumer||15,000||Seven /7/ and above|
|2||Dencer, abejay, wilbarag, amdom, enjefo (1th -8th school), Jenboro 9th -12th school & enjefo 9th -10th school Toilet Expansion WSP||Gumer||5,000||/8/ and above|
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Sixty (60) days after Bid opening.
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security in the form of unconditional bank garantee or CPO and shall remain valid for Sixty (60) days. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licences with originals from Gumer Woreda Finance & Economic Development Office in Arekit Town, Telephone number 0113110082/0113110324, upon payment Of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 for the Project. .
- Bids must be delivered to Gumer Woreda Finance & Economic Development office in Arekit Town, Telephone number 0113110082, at or before 2:00 p.m. on 15th day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Ethiopian Herald paper with wax sealed Qualification Criteria & financial tender, original & copy should submit separately. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 p.m. on 15th day of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald paper at Gumer Woreda FEDO Conference Hall in Arekit Town. If there will be public holiday & weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and on the same venue.
- Gumer Woreda Water, Mine & Energy Office reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Full Address: Guraghe Zone, Gumer Wereda Water, Mine & Energy Office, SNNPR, Ethiopian.
Telephone number:- 0113110082/0113110324 Arkite
አዲስ ዘመን: አርብ መጋቢት 28 ቀን 2010 ዓ . ም