INVITATION TO BID
1 . FDRE Sugar Corporation (Finchaa Sugar Factory) has allocated a budget towards the cost of document of goods. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
2. FDRE Sugar Corporation (Finchaa Sugar Factory) now invites sealed bids from prospective bidders for the supply (CFR Djibouti) of: –
- Different Types of Equipment, Consumables, Tools and Others (131 4R)
- River Side Injection Pumps without Motor (1408R)
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
P.O. Box 5734, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Philips Building, Room No. 207
Tel. No. 251 -115-513-706/251-115-512-557
Fax No. 251-115-512-911
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of Valid licenses, VAT registration certificate, registration certificate from Ministry of Finance and a Written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred) per lot.
5. Bids must be delivered to the above office on 10 May 2018; before 02:00 P.M local time and must be accompanied by a bid security amount indicated in the tender document in Birr or Equivalent in foreign currency.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend on the same date at 02:30 P.M at the same address in Room No. 205.
7. FDRE Sugar Corporation (Finchaa Sugar Factory) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
FDRE SUGAR CORPORATION (FINCHAA SUGAR FACTORY)
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, April 10, 2018