Invitation for Bids (IFB)
SNNPR, Guraghe Zone Water Mine & Energy department
IFB Title —Civil work Construction
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- Guraghe Zone Finance Economy Development Department now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Water Supply Projects in SNNPR Guraghe Zone,geta woreda senensa bollake beles.For Gurage zone water, mine & energy department
|No.||Project name||Woreda||Bid security /ETH Birr/||Budget code||Level|
|1||Senensabola remaining work WSP||Geta||30,000||Unicef funded program||Six & above|
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days after Bid opening.
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO and shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licences with originals from Guragezone Finance&Economic Development Department in welkite Town, Telephone number 0113300251/0113301447, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 for the Project
- Bids must be delivered to Guragezone Finance& Economic Development department At FEDD Building inWelkite Town, Telephone number 0113301447, at or before 2:00 p.m.on 21th day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Ethiopian national newspaper with wax sealed technical & financial tender, original & copy should submit separately. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. NB;Abidder Sited in guraghe zone water mine&energy department who didnt complete 100% cannot participate in thise bid.other wise the bidder will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 p.m.on 21th day of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald newspaper at Gurage zone FEDD Building Conference Hall in Welkite Town. If there will be public holiday & weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and on the same venue.
- Gurage zone Water Mine & Energy department reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Full Address: SNNPRGuraghe Zone, Water Mine & Energy development department
Telephone number 0113300251/0113301447 Welkite, Ethiopia
SNNPRGuraghe Zone, Water Mine & Energy development department
አዲስ ዘመን: እሁድ ሚያዝያ 7 ቀን 2010 ዓ . ም