Invitation to Bid Notice
Open National Competitive Bidding
TENDER No. LP/OT/43/ SC/2010
- Sugar Corporation invites wax-sealed bids from interested eligible & qualified National Bidders General Contractor or Building Contractor grade 1 (one) to submit their Bid Proposals containing the Technical and Financial Proposals separately with a view to entering into Contract with Sugar Corporation for the provision of Residential and Non-Residential houses in Main town, subhead 2 and village 10 at welkayit Sugar Development Project Factory.
- Bidders must submit valid Trade License, for the year 2010 Eth. Cal., Current Tax Clearance, TIN, VAT and Suppliers Registration Certificates from the mandated public body.
- A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Eth. Birr 1,500 (Birr One Thousand Five hundred)in cash.
- Sugar Corporation Procurement and Logistics
- Kasanches, near Development Bank of Ethiopia
- Behind Ki-med University College PLC Building, 4th Floor
- Room JosifTito Street
- Kirkos sub-city Wereda 08
- P.O. Box 20034-1 000, Tel: +251 11 -550- 05- 69/552-45-89
- FAX: +251 11 -5 1 5-30-80, Web site: www.etsugar.gov.et
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Wax-sealed bid marked as per the instruction given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the BUYER at or before 2:00pm local time on June 10, 2018. The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:30pm. Local time in Conference Hall, 10th floor
- All bids must be accompanied by bid security of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr one hundred Thousand) The Bid Security shall be in the original form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least One hundred fifty (150) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid price shall remain valid for One hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline.
- Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
The Ethiopian Herald: Thursday April 19, 2018