Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Client: FDRE, Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
ITB Title: Construction for Dry Sludge, Sludge Store, Chemical Store, Pump House & IrrigationWater Supply System (Treated Water Reuse) and Office building at Bole Lemi-I Industrial Park Project.
Procurement Ref. No: IPDC/W/02/10
- The FDRE- Industrial Parks Development Corporation has budgets for the Construction of Dry Sludge, Sludge Store, Chemical Store, Pump House & Irrigation Water Supply System(Treated Water Reuse) and Office building at Bole Lemi-I Industrial Park Project
- All contractors of Grade 4 GC/BC and above are eligible and required to submit renewed license for the current year and VAT Registration certificate.
- The construction for Dry Sludge, Sludge Store, Chemical Store, Pump House & Irrigation Water Supply System(Treated Water Reuse) and office building works shall be completed within 90 calendar days including site visit and handover
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Procurement directives of the Industrial Parks Development Corporation and are open to all eligible bidders.
- complete set of bidding document can be collected starting from 1st date that the announcement posted during office hours from the address stated below up on payment ofnon-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred) in cash.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Industrial Parks Development Corporation and inspect the bidding document at the address given below from Monday to Thursday from 08:30 AM to 12:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5.30 PM in the Afternoon and Friday from 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5.30 PM in the Afternoon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before April 27, 2018 at 2:00 PM in the Afternoon. A bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 50,000.00(Fifty Thousands) in the form of CPO or an unconditional bank guarantee in accordance with the form provided in the section 4 Bidding forms of the bidding Document. Bid security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the Validity of the bid. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Technical Document will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend at the address below on April 27, 2018 at 2:30 PM in the Afternoon and the financial will be opened after the technical evaluation result notified to all bidders
- The client will not accept rebates from selected items of work if bidder wants to give rebate it must be from the total sum.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Industrial Parks Development Corporation
Address: Kebena, Infront of Kenya Embassy, Bishangari Building
Procurement and Property Administration Directorate
2nd Floor Room No 205, Tel: 011 661 6396
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, April 6, 2018