Invitation for Bids (IFB)
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number:NCB/GOV/OHB/ 007/10
Contract Title: Procurement of Generators
Floating Date: 20/04/2018
- To ensure the fulfillment of the Governments 2nd Growth & Transformation plan, the Oromia Regional Government has allocated budget towards the procurement of Generators for two Oromia Regional Laboratory Centers. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of these generators in National Competitive Bid.
- The Oromia Health Bureau now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of these generators.
- Bidders have the option to bid for anyone items. Bids will be evaluated and contract(s) will be awarded on their quotation base taking into account discounts offered, if any.
- Bidders should have renewed trade license for 2010 E.C or 2018, Suppliers list registration certificate from Ministry of Finance & Economic Development (MoFED), Registration for Value Added Tax Certificate When purchasing this tender document & also while offering their bid.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application letter to Oromia Health Bureau and upon a payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 150.00 (One hundred fifty Birr only) at working hours, commencing from 20/04/2018 till 4/5/2018 [At least 15 days] . The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Both the technical & financial documents must be submitted to Oromia Health Bureau Procurement Sub Process on or before 3:00 P.M in the afternoon on 7/5/2018 G.C or29/8/2010 E.C and must be accompanied by a security of 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand) in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee from a reputable bank. Late bids shall be automatically rejected,
- The bid security validity period shall be 148 days. Submission of lesser validity period from the cited 148 days would be a cause for rejection from the bid.
- The bid security to be submitted by a bidder shall carefully address the purchasers name for which it is submitted & the validity of the bid security. Failure of stating any of which would cause rejection from the bid.
- Requirements on the technical (qualification) documents are stated on the bid document.
- Technical qualification document shall be prepared in an original and one copy in a properly signed, stamped & separately wax-sealed envelopes, clearly marking “Original” & “Copy “.
- The bidder shall give sequential page number properly for each of its submitted technical documents.
- Copy of the technical documents to be submitted by a bidder needs to be sufficiently visible;
- Submission of lawful Supportive documents for good reputation /past work performances/, from previous employers, along with the technical documents is very helpful for the technical evaluation.
- The Financial document shall also be prepared in one original and one copy. The original & the copy shall be signed, stamped & wax sealed in a separate envelope clearly marking “Original” & “Copy”.
- The bids shall be opened on the 7 day of the Month of 05/2018 at 3:30PM in the Afternoon, at which time the Technical Document will be opened first, in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who wish to attend.
- The Bureau has the right to reject those bidders with bad performance records in contract administration for the last two consecutive years.
- The results of the technical evaluation as well as the financial document opening date shall he notified with an internal notice board.
- The financial documents of the non responsive bidders in the technical Evaluation would not be opened. Their financial document would be returned back to them unopened.
- Misplacing of documents would be a cause for rejection of the bid document.
- Delivery time for procurement of these goods & related services shall be seventy five up to Ninety days after contract signed.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect bidding documents from the Oromia Regional Health Bureau Procurement sub process Block 4, 3rd floor, P.O. Box-24341 , Te1 -011 -8-590-1 33, Finfinne (Addis Ababa), Ethiopia
- The Oromia Health Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject any bid.
Oromia Regional Health Bureau
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday April 20, 2018