INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
OROMIA REGIONAL STATE WATER, MINERAL & ENERGY BUREAU
PROJECT: WATER SUPPLY, SANITATION & HYGIENE PROJECT
CREDIT NO. 53860-ET
TITLE: Civil Works Construction, Supply and Installation of Pipes & Fittings and Supply and Installation of Electro mechanical Equipments of two Mediam Towns Water Supply, Sanitation & Hygiene Projects
- The Government of Ethiopia has received credit/funding from different financers channeled through Consolidated WaSH Account (CWA) under One WaSH National Program (OWNP) toward the cost of Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene Projects proceeds of this Credit to payments under the contract for Civil Works Construction, Supply and Installation of Pipes & Fittings and Supply and Installation of Electro mechanical Equipments for Towns Water Supply & Sanitation Projects listed below.
|Lot No.||Contract Number||Zone||District||Project Name||Bid Security in ETB|
|1||OWMEB/OWNP/STCW/24/2015||East shoa||Adam Tulu Jido Kombolcha||Jido Town WSS Project||100,000.00|
- The Oromia Regional Government Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau now invites sealed bid from eligible bidders having registration license for supply & execution of the works as described below.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the World Banks Guidelines: Procurement of goods, works, and Non-consulting services, Under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 revised 2014 and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Bidding documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Oromia Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau, One WaSH National Program Management Unit, around Olympia, next to Admas University, 2nd floor, Room No. 208, during working hours from Monday to Friday.
- Bid is open to eligible firms or joint ventures with WWC/GC Category- 3 and above licensed for water works. In the case of joint venture, eligible Civil Work Contractors shall form a joint venture with eligible Suppliers of Pipes and Fittings and/or Electro mechanical Contractors.
- Bidders may bid for one or more lots without repeating the personnel and machineries required. But, a Bidder can be awarded a maximum of two lots based on their responsiveness.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 600.00 (Six hundred) in cash or check against receipt. Bidders are required to attach with their application, a copy of their renewed trade license, MOWIE work permit, VAT certificate and TIN.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00AM on May 18, 2018.Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on May 18, 2018 at 10:30 AM.
- All bids shall be accompanied by bid security indicated above in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO to Oromia Water, Mineral & Energy Bureau. For Bank Guarantee the bidders must use the bank guarantee form included in section IV (Bid Forms) of the Bidding Document
- Bids shall be valid for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days after Bid submission deadline.
- The Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
Address referred to above is: Oromia Water, Mineral & Energy Bureau
One WaSH National Program Management Unit, around Olympia, next to Admas University,
3rd floor, Room No. 301, Telephone +251115 57 1306/1278, Fax: +251 11 55712
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday April 20, 2018