Invitation to Bid
Benishangul-Gumuz Regional Health Bureau raised Budget from (OWNP-CWA) & invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of PLACENTA PIT, INCINERATOR and vip latrine (two seat) in the following weredas.
|Wiredas||Vip Laterine||Incinerator||Placenta pit|
|Dangur||Sanja helath post||Sanja health post||Sanja health post|
|guba||Wodel banit hp||Wodel banit hp|
|Jadiya hp||Jadiya hp|
|Bashata hp||Bashata hp|
|Sherkote||Abener nensta hp||Abener nensta hp|
|Tumet hp||Tumet hp|
|Menge||Mallo hp||Mallo hp||Mallo hp|
|kurmuk||Akendayo hp||Akendayo hp||Akendayo hp|
|Sedal||Tingp hp||Tingp hp|
|Mersho hp||Mersho hp|
The invitation for all National Contractors of GC/BC 8 and above having
- Trade license and construction service license valid for the year 2010 E.C.
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Developments registration certificate for the year 2010 E.C
- VAT registration certificate
1 . Required service: Construction of PLACENTA PIT, INCINERATOR and vip latrine (two seat) based on the attached design, specification and bill of quantities.
2. The intended completion date for the whole of works shall be 90 calendar days.
3. Bidders can obtain the bidding documents from Benishangul-Gumuz Regional Health Bureau Procurement process owner upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian 100 Birr
4. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% in CPO and submitted to the same office on or before 2:00 PM of May 7, 2018. Bids will be opened on the same date at 2:30 PM of 31 days at the same office in the presence of the bidders/bidders legal representatives
5. The bidders shall seal the original and two copies of bid in two inner envelopes and one outer envelope, duty marking the inner envelopes as “Original” and “copies” and writing the following address on the envelope, Benishangul Gumuz Regional Health Bureau, Tel. 0577750839
6. The bidders shall seal the original and two copies of technical proposal in one envelope and writing the following address on the envelope, Benishanugul Gumuz Regional Health Bureau, Tel. 0577750839.
7. Interested bidder can obtain further information from the following address, Plan & preparation department Tel. 0577750839.
8. Those contractors who did not complete MDG, SDG PROJECTS & OTHER health projects are not invited in this bid.
9. Advance payment is applicable for these projects.
10. The Regional Health Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject partial or all bids.
Benishangul-Gumuz Regional Health Bureau
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday, April 6, 2018