Invitation for Bids (IFB)
One WaSH National Program-CWA
Water Supply and Sanitation Project
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Bid No: SNNPRWIDB/OWNP/CWC/04/2018
- The SNNP Regional Water & Irrigation Development Bureau through the Government of Ethiopia has received a budget from One WaSH National Program-Consolidated WaSH Account (OWNP-CWA) toward the cost of the Water Supply and Sanitation Project and it intends to apply part of funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for Garebota Small Works Contract-Civil and E and M Supply and Installation.
- The SNNP Regional Water & Irrigation Development Bureau now invites sealed bids from local or international eligible bidders for the construction of Garebota Small Works Contract-Civil Work and Pipes & Fitting, E & M Supply and Installation Project, Yirgachefee Woreda of Gedeo Zone in the region.
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETETIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the World Banks Guidelines: Procurement under IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days after Bid opening.
- 5. Bids must be accompanied by bid security of 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand) Birr, in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO and shall remain valid for 120 days. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- Qualification requirement include: 1 / owner ship and/or existing lease of relevant equipment and machinery (One Dump truck, One Service Car, Vibrator ,Mixure and etc 2/ Specific experience of at least one project in water works construction of similar nature.3/ availability of relevant experienced personnel as provided in the bidding document with others additional details.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of renewed business license and competency of certificate for the current budget year to the SNNP Regional Water & Irrigation Development Bureau, Procurement, Finance and Property Adm. Supportive Process at the address given below, upon payment of ETB 200.00, (Two Hundred) nonrefundable .The method of payment will be in cash against receipt.
- Bids must be delivered to the SNNP Regional Water & Irrigation Development Bureau, Room number 101 ,Hawassa City, Telephone number 046221 2469, at or before 2:00 P.M. on 30th calendar day from the date of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald News Paper. If the 30th day is not working days or the date of National holiday, the bid submission will be on the next working day at the same time and venue. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 P.M. on 30th calendar day from the date of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald News Paper. If the 30th day is not working days or the date of National holiday, the bid will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- The SNNP Regional Water & Irrigation Development Bureau Reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Full Address: SNNP Regional Water & Irrigation Development Bureau,
In front of Hawassa University, Main Campus
Telephone number 0462209974/0462 12 34 80
P.O. Box 153, Hawassa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday April 24, 2018