Invitation for Bid
Procurement Spare Parts Supply Chain Store Construction
To: all national contractors of category GC-8, cooperatives and Above with renewed license and registration certificate valid for the year 2017/18 G.C (2010 ).
- The sources of the Fund is from African Development Bank (AfDB) Project.
- The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy Resource Development Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction and completion of Spare Part Supply Chain Store, at Assosa Town, 670Km from Addis Ababa
- A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder upon payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100 /one hundred Birr /from, Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy Resources Development bureau, and Tel. 251 – 0577750981 / 2250
- Bidders may obtain further information from, Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau, and Tel. 251 – 0577750981 / 2250 ,and P.O.Box 51 Asossa Town.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of sixty/ 60 days andbid Security shall be Valid for 90 days after Bid opening.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the Bid Value, in an acceptable form, CPO & Bank Guaranty in the name of Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau.
- Bids must be submitted on / before the 21st /Twenty One/ Calendar day from the first date of this advertisement, to Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water Irrigation and energy Development Bureau.
- The eligible bidders are expected to go through the bidding document and submit original and copies of their technical and financial proposals as well as bid security in separate wax sealed envelopes addressed to Benishangul Gumuz RegionWater, Mines and Energy Resources Development Bureau hall on or before 3:00 PM on or before 21 calendar days from the last advertisement date notice on the Ethiopian Herald and bids shall be opened at 3:30 PMat the same place in the presence ofThe bidders who wish to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. If the 21st Calendar day is holiday, it will be on the next working day.
- The construction of the works shall be completed within a maximum of 60 (Sixty Days) calendar days starting from the commencement of the work.
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau,
Tel. 251- 0577750981/2250 P.O.Box, 51, Asossa
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday, April 1, 2018