Invitation to National Competitive bid
For the procurement of core site Building maintenance
Floating Date: As of April 16, 2018
Closing Date may 10, 2018
Opening Date may 11, 2018
Tender No. (RFQ No.3621252-2)
Ethio telecom invites all interested eligible bidders by this national competitive Bid (NCB) BC5/ GC 5 and above, for the procurement of core site building maintenance at mekelle, shire and semera The tender remains floating from April 16, 2018 to May 10, 2018.Bid Documents can be obtained from ethio telecoms Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a
non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) in person from Head Quarter, 2nd Floor, and Room No. 201.
1.1. Sealed bids marked as: Tender for the procurement of core site building maintenance at mekelle, shire and semera:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd floor, Room No. 211 B
P. O. Box: 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No. 211 B, before or on May 10, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on May 11, 2018 at 10:00 A.M at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No. 210.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- Bidders can only participate on two sites.
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday, April 14, 2018