Invitation to Bid
For the Construction of jemo Surface Car parking projects.
Addis Ababa City Government Transport Programs Management Office (TPMO) hereby invites all interested and eligible preferred construction contractors, for the Civil Works for the Jemo Surface Car parking projects .
- Bidder should must be Vat registration certificate ,renewed trade license related to a given assignment for 2 010 E.C and registration certificate from ministry of works and urban development or other authorized authority for which they are registered on contractors list
- The Addis Ababa City Government Transport Programs Management Office has funds within Employers budget to be used for the procurement of the construction Service stated above. Bidder should must be GC6 or BC6, and above.
- Company shall satisfy an experience of at least three (3) years as a prime contractor, management contractor, partner in a joint venture or sub-contractor on similar nature and complexity of works with at least three successful projects (to comply with this requirement, works cited should be at least 70 percent complete)
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open National Competitive Bidding Procedure contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of Bidding Document may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00(two hundred Birr) form Procurement, Property Administration and General Service Directorate 6th floor Room No 01
- Each Bid shall be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security 150,000 Birr (one Hundred fifty thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
- The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the Procurement, property & General Services Directorate at May 10, 2018 before 2:00PM
- The Technical & Financial for all Bid Document Envelopes should be submitted as follows;
- The Technical original & copy of bid document should be sealed in separate envelopes & marked “Original Technical Document & copy of Technical Document” respectively; the envelopes should then be sealed in an outer envelope “Technical Document”.
- The Financial original & copy of financial document should be sealed in separate envelopes & marked “Original Financial Document”&”copy of Financial Document” respectively; the envelopes should then be sealed in an outer envelope “Financial Document”. Clearly & Separately
9. Technical Bid Documents will be opened at the same place, on the same date, at May 10, 2018 2:30PM in the presence of bidders or bidders representative who chose to attend.
10. Addis Ababa City Government Transport Programs Management Office reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid without assigning any reason thereof.
For more information please, call or contact.
P.O. Box 2395
Address:-ln front of African union head Quarter
Yotek Building 6th floor
Procurement, property & General Services Directorate
Addis Ababa City Government Transport
Programs Management Office
አዲስ ዘመን: አርብ ሚያዝያ 12 ቀን 2010 ዓ . ም