Invitation to bid for Hydro geological & Geophysical Investigation/Survey Service & Borehole Drilling
Reference #: T -SCI-ET -2018-011
Titie: “Hydro geological & Geophysical Investigation/Survey and Borehole Drilling in Tabi Kebele, In Erer Woreda of Siti Zone, Somali Region of Ethiopia”
Save the Children is the worlds leading independent organization for children. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival. protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children, Ethiopia is inviting National potential Consultants and Drilling Companies to conduct “Hydro geological & Geophysical Investigation/Survey and Borehole Drilling in Tabi Kebele, In Erer Woreda of Siti Zone, Somali Region of Ethiopia”
Qualification for interested Consultancy and Drilling Companies:
- The lead consultant/bidder should have a team composed of hydrology geology (ground water exploration), geologist. etc. with a minimum of an MSc degree and at least seven years relevant work experience.
- Bidders with WWC (Registration of well drilling and Rehabilitating Con- tractors /drilling licenses) of Grade- 4 and above, and also the company that has the renewed license to undertake with Hydrology and/ or Hydro-Geology & Engineering Geology investigating works and has a drilling machine; and
- Bidder can approach through a joint venture with the Hydro-Geology & Engineering Geology investigating consultancy firms for this specific assignment.
The complete TOR for the required services can be collected in person from the Save the Children Country Office (address below) against payment of a non-refundable Birr 100.00 (one hundred Birr only) during working hours between 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. starting from April 16, 2018 to May 07, 2018
Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office, Near Bisrate Gabriel Church
P.O Box 387, Tel 011 37284 55-61 Ext 388, Addis Ababa
Tenders duly filled must be accompanied by:
- Renewed business license for the year 2010 E.C.,
- VAT registration certificate.
- The curriculum vitae of the proposed professional(s) with supporting document.
- Company profile showing past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials;
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” for 2% of bid amount in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee valid at least for three months from the date of bid opening. (Cash and insurance are not “acceptable).
- Note: please attach CPO in the original financial document.
- Price offers must be submitted in local currency – Ethiopian Birr (ETB)
Bids must be put in wax- sealed envelope, clearly marked by “bidders name address, legal Stamp and name of the project and their address” and submit their technical and financial document in one (1 ) original and One (1) copy for both; (different envelopes) for each all separately wax- sealed to Save the Children to the address stated above in Addis Ababa Country Office on Tuesday , May 08, 2018 on or before 2:00 P.M. Bids will be opened on the same day -Tuesday, May 08,2018 at 2:30 P.M. at Save the Children Country Office, Addis Ababa in the presence of bidders or bidders representatives who wish to attend. Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid.
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ ሚያዝያ 7 ቀን 2010 ዓ . ም