Invitation to Bid
Bid No. NCB/EADM/RE-03/2018
To: ALL CONTRACTORS OF CATAGORY GC/BC CLASS 6 and ABOVE
- The Ethiopian Insurance Corporation (EIC) has budget to be used for the Procurement of EIC Eastern Addis District Office Building Maintenance Work at Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Eastern Addis District Building.
- Ethiopian Insurance Corporation invites wax-sealed bid from eligible bidders furnishing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the Maintenance of EIC Eastern Addis District Office Building.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open National tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and Public Financial Enterprise Agency Purchasing Manual.
- The bid is open to all eligible bidders
- All interested eligible bidders are required to submit renewed licenses for the current year, VAT registration certificate, taxpayer registration certificate, tax clearance and proof of their up to date registration certificate from Ministry of Infrastructure Development and Trade Bureau at the place of registration GC/BC 6 and above
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased staring from 1st day announcement by any interested eligible bidder on submission of a written application to the office of Ethiopian Insurance Corporation. Facility Management Directorate 1st floor Tel.+251 11 551 85 43 Addis Ababa upon payment of nonrefundable fee Birr 200.- (Two Hundred) for the document.
- Bidders may obtain further information from, and inspect the bidding documents at the above address.
- Bid shall be valid to a period of 120 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand) and shall be delivered to Ethiopian Insurance Corporation 1st floor Room No. 107 on or before 02nd of May, 2018, 2:00 pm
- The bid security shall, at the bidders option, be in the form of a certified cheque or bank guarantee by and an Ethiopian Bank. The format of the bid security should be in accordance with the form of bid security included in section4, bidding forms or another form acceptable to the employer bid security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the bid.
- Technical Document and bid bond will be opened in the presence of those bidders or their legal representatives on the same days 2:30 pm at Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Head Office, 1st Floor Purchasing Committee Room.
- . Bidders are instructed to submit one “Original” and one “Photo copy” of technical and financial proposals, in separate envelope each.
- The Client will not accept rebates from selected times of work. If bidder wants to give rebate it must be from the total sum.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any of all bids
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation
The Ethiopian Herald: Wednesday, April 11, 2018