Invitation for Bid
Competitive Bid for the Supply of construction Materials
A consortium of three NGOs (CIFA Ethiopia, Helvetas Swiss Inter cooperation & Welthungerhilfe – WHH) is implanting the “Sustainable Natural Resources Management for Enhanced Pastoralist Food Security in Borana Zone of Oromia National Regional State, Ethiopia. The project is funded by the Swiss Development Cooperation.
Community Initiatives Facilitations and Assistance (CIFA Ethiopia) invites eligible bidders for the supply of various construction materials such as: HDPE pipes, reducer sockets, GI pipes, nipples, gate valves etc. The items will be delivered to Kadim PA/Kebele in Dillo Woreda which is 784 Kilometres from Addis Ababa.
- Interested bidder should obtain bid document from WHH office in Addis Ababa along GERMAN AGRO ACTION / WELTHUNGERHILFE, Bole Sub-City, Woreda 03; House No. # B – 1915; P.O.Box: 1866, Behind Tele Medihanialem;Tel: +251 911 91 37 28/ +251 932996596)
- ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA upon nonrefundable payment of ETB 200.00 during working hours, from Monday to Friday until closing date. The method of payment shall be in deposit of to Oromia international bank account No. 326495.
- Bidders should submit renewed trade license, VAT registration certificate, Tax payer Registration certificate and Tax clearance certificate valid during the bidding period from the authorized governmental body.
- Bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total price In the form of CPO, and shall remain valid for 30 days.
- Bidders participating in this bidding end which are agents of manufacturers and/or service providers shall submit a letter of agent (authorization letter) from the manufacturer.
- Bidders should submit their bid document in sealed envelopes into the tender box prepared for this purpose at WHH office in Addis Ababa.
- The deadline for bid submission shall be at 03:00PM on 4th May, 2018 and the bids shall be opened on 4th May, 2018 at 04:00PM in the presence of the bidders their representatives who choose to attend in person.
- The document shall also be prepared in one original and one cope of Technical and Financial documents. The documents shall be signed, stamped and wax sealed in a separate envelope clearly marking document “Original” and “Copy”.
- Bids received after the tender box has been sealed will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Bidders are strictly advised to adhere to the terms and conditions set in the bid document.
- CIFA reserves full right to reject any or all bids and has the full right to amend the total quantities as mentioned in the bid documents.
- Bidders may obtain further information from CIFA Office in Yabello during working hours.
Borana Coordination Office
P.O. Box: 220 Yabello, Ethiopia
Tel.: +251 46-446 1290
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday April 24, 2018